Ratings for Dr. Corey S. Yilmaz

I wish I could give no stars honestly. I don't know were to begin. First of all I showed up to his office twice no answer at the door only on the first appointment. Then he has me do Skype which isn't too bad considering how scketcy his office was first appoiment someone was getting arrested for battery on the first floor. But now he says I have a co-pay I've never previously had. And he can help me with the medications he put me on for months. I recomed to stay clear of this doctor. I thought he was OK at first was very wrong. He leaves you screwed with no meds an doesn't have a care about his paitents. While he's probably sniffing coke with all our money he's ripping people off for. I say pick someone else any day over this guy his assistant isn't even professional its hard to tell what there saying to you and they never know who you are even if you seen him a ton of times. In two words Very Dissapointed. Is how I would explain my experience with this doctor

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

If I could rate it a 0 I would. Don't see this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I love the staff and Dr. They make it very easy to be seen, I understand from the comments below why many Dr.s are no longer accepting insurance, you can't please anyone nowadays and I feel bad that this Dr gets bad reviews becauE of this. I was extremely depressed before the Dr and staff started working with me and had extreme ADD. I am now back to the person I have always known I could be and I have never been happier'

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Do not go to this doctor. The whole situation, the office, the texting, his entire practice is completely unprofessional and he doesn't even know who you are regardless of how many times you have seen him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

The office in general is horribly mismanaged. I was not informed that I owed $240 until my 3rd visit. Think they would've figured that out during the first or even the second visit. Dr. Yilmaz was nice enough, but always speaking into a transcriber, behind a monitor and a laptop. He didn't remember that I had been there before, I had to remind him. We never really got into discussions about anything other than my condition. When I returned for my third visit, the front desk gentleman started to discuss my payments and other financial information in front of another patient. The office in Phoenix is rough, to put it mildly. I returned because I needed my meds and it was close to my home. I was grateful that I was feeling better, but overall, for the cost that I saw was billed to my insurance, the price that they said "may be billed", there was a huge gap. I say pass on this experience and this Dr.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

First off, I scheduled an appointment for my son for 4:30, we were not called into his office until 6:00. All the patients in the waiting room were new patients, probably because no one would ever go back a second time! Office was filthy and the poor fish in the fish tank were swimming in 2 inches of disgusting water. When we did get in to see the doctor (my son needed a medical diagnosis for ADHD for his IEP at school)He wrote the diagnosis on his prescription pad. The school did not accept this and needed a specific form filled out. I called the next day and after trying 5 times, finally got someone to answer the phone. They said it would cost me $50 to have him fill out a 7 question mark the box type form. They said they would not submit to insurance because the insurance would not cover a charge like this. WHAT! So I was put in a corner to either pay the $50 or go see a whole new doctor for another diagnosis. Please, please, please do not go to this unprofessional money hungry Dr!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

HORRIBLE. Do not go here. Waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Dr. Yilmaz spends additional time trying to get to know his patients issues so he can treat them successfully. The office staff at SBH seems too concerned with getting paid.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Always arrives 30 minutes to an hour late. Unprofessional office and you can't get a hold of him by phone ever.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013