Ratings for Dr. Alan Valente Padua

I am a hard person to please but Dr. Padua has exceeded my expectation. I came as a new patient and have made my own research before coming in about my condition. Dr. Padua took the time to read and explain the research materials I had with me. I came in worried but was quite happy when I left. He really spent time - I must have spent an hour or even longer - to address my concerns. He even called me personally the next day to make sure I have no other questions and to remind me to do my tests. Truly an awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Padua for 2 years now and have followed him from his previous office. He has your best interest at heart. He used to see his patients in the hospital but since moving offices, he had to use the services of the hospitalist. I am amazed when he still visited me and knew what was going on with me when I was admitted. He has excellent bed side manners and is truly a compassionate doctor. I love Dr. Padua!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Dr. Padua is the best! He is punctual, he is professional and very caring. He has a great bedside manner, and I recommend him without reservation. I left my last PC after 12 years about a year ago, and have transferred my entire family to his practice.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Very Proffesional, caring, loving and knowledgeable Doctor at all.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012