Ratings for Dr. Joanne Irwin

Never met any doctor like Joanne. We don't get to have her only because we had to move away. Miss her loving and caring personality. We can never forget her and do suggest Dr. Irwin to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Best family doctor I have ever had - and she has shepherded me successfully through enough illnesses and injuries for that statement to be very real!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Joanne is a totally great doctor who is willing to listen and try new out new ideas.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Doctor Irwin is the best doctor I've ever had. She is amazing in every way. Her receptionist lacks social skills, however, and can be difficult to talk to, which makes it hard to make appointments, or get some follow-up advice after any health incidents.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

GREAT doctor but in a very busy office. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend her unless you have a problem coping with the number of patients.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr. Irwin has been my family doctor for over 20 years and she has always been kind, supportive, and super smart. I'm lucky to have found her when she was fresh out of med school.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

My family feels fortunate to have Dr. Irwin as our GP. She's personable, efficient, effective, knowledgeable, and professional!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

When I first found out I was pregnant, I interviewed 3 doctors (you could back then) and found Dr. Irwin. She was amazing through a difficult personal time and in 1993 she actually made house calls. If fact she accompanied me to the hospital after seeing her once earlier that day at her office after my water broke. My son, who is now in university still sees her and he gets a kick out of the fact that Dr. Irwin still has his birth announcement card and photo. Seven (7) years later (and now living in the suburb), she delivered my second child. Now my daughter aspires to be a doctor like Dr. Irwin. I still drive all the way from Coquitlam to see Dr. Irwin for my and my daughter's appointments. When referred to specialists, they have always been appropriate and Dr. Irwin always remains and keeps an active role in the continuum of care.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Joanne has been a great GP of mine for the last 15 years or more. She actually listens to what you have to say; never makes you feel like you are wasting her time, and makes every attempt to alleviate your problem. If it is an urgent matter she doesn't hesitate to get you an immediate appointment with a specialist. She has even called me at home in the evening with results from some tests that had been done, rather than leave it to the admin staff. Speaking of staff, there is one who answers the phone who appears to have made it her own goal to block any attempt to get past her to see the Doctors. Very frustrating to at least half a dozen of my friends who also see Dr Irwin. When I moved out of Vancouver 5 years ago I wouldn't even consider looking for another Doctor. Joanne is the best and worth going back into Vancouver for.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

Dr Jo is fantastic - so knowledgable and practical. Would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010