You may also like

Rate Dr. Joanne Irwin

Dr. Joanne Irwin's Ratings

GREAT doctor but in a very busy office. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend her unless you have a problem coping with the number of patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2912729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2015

Dr. Irwin has been my family doctor for over 20 years and she has always been kind, supportive, and super smart. I'm lucky to have found her when she was fresh out of med school.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

My family feels fortunate to have Dr. Irwin as our GP. She's personable, efficient, effective, knowledgeable, and professional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1982144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

When I first found out I was pregnant, I interviewed 3 doctors (you could back then) and found Dr. Irwin. She was amazing through a difficult personal time and in 1993 she actually made house calls. If fact she accompanied me to the hospital after seeing her once earlier that day at her office after my water broke. My son, who is now in university still sees her and he gets a kick out of the fact that Dr. Irwin still has his birth announcement card and photo. Seven (7) years later (and now living in the suburb), she delivered my second child. Now my daughter aspires to be a doctor like Dr. Irwin. I still drive all the way from Coquitlam to see Dr. Irwin for my and my daughter's appointments. When referred to specialists, they have always been appropriate and Dr. Irwin always remains and keeps an active role in the continuum of care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1982143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2011

Joanne has been a great GP of mine for the last 15 years or more. She actually listens to what you have to say; never makes you feel like you are wasting her time, and makes every attempt to alleviate your problem. If it is an urgent matter she doesn't hesitate to get you an immediate appointment with a specialist. She has even called me at home in the evening with results from some tests that had been done, rather than leave it to the admin staff. Speaking of staff, there is one who answers the phone who appears to have made it her own goal to block any attempt to get past her to see the Doctors. Very frustrating to at least half a dozen of my friends who also see Dr Irwin. When I moved out of Vancouver 5 years ago I wouldn't even consider looking for another Doctor. Joanne is the best and worth going back into Vancouver for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1982142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2011

Dr Jo is fantastic - so knowledgable and practical. Would highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1982141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2010

Dr. Irwin is knowledgeable, caring, listens carefully to concerns and has always provided wise counsel and treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1982140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

I met Dr. Irwin when she did her residency with Dr. Woollard at UBC. She was amazing then and it's good to see that she is so highly respected now. She is truly a cut above and I'm glad to see that she's doing so well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1982139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

I am very grateful to have Dr. Irwin as my family doctor over the past 20 years. She is exceptionally friendly, caring, understanding and knowledgeable, and fully committed to the well-being of her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1982138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2010

I am very thankful that Dr. Irwin has been my family doctor for so many years, and hopefully for many more in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1982137].votes_count ]]