Ratings for Dr. Joanne Irwin

I met Dr. Irwin when she was studying medicine at UBC. As a resident (or whatever they are called when they are almost a doctor), she was phenomenal so I can understand the top start ratings for this doctor. She is a star for sure. And Joanne.... if you see this, Heather, Shaun, and Paul say HI!! You probably don't remember but we brought you a bucket of popcorn one day. You were working with Dr. Woodward. So glad to hear you are doing so well!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Joanne is the best doctor in Vancouver! She listens, takes her time, explains everything she suggests or thinks is in your best interest and will always follow-up and provide referrals when necessary. The staff is wonderful, friendly, cheerful and always helpful!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I love Dr. Irwin. She is like a sister that is always there for me! I am so glad I am lucky enough to have her caring for me and my mom.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Never met any doctor like Joanne. We don't get to have her only because we had to move away. Miss her loving and caring personality. We can never forget her and do suggest Dr. Irwin to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Best family doctor I have ever had - and she has shepherded me successfully through enough illnesses and injuries for that statement to be very real!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Joanne is a totally great doctor who is willing to listen and try new out new ideas.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Doctor Irwin is the best doctor I've ever had. She is amazing in every way. Her receptionist lacks social skills, however, and can be difficult to talk to, which makes it hard to make appointments, or get some follow-up advice after any health incidents.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

GREAT doctor but in a very busy office. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend her unless you have a problem coping with the number of patients.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr. Irwin has been my family doctor for over 20 years and she has always been kind, supportive, and super smart. I'm lucky to have found her when she was fresh out of med school.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

My family feels fortunate to have Dr. Irwin as our GP. She's personable, efficient, effective, knowledgeable, and professional!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012