Ratings for Dr. Grant C. Wolfe

I was scheduled for an appt at 11a this morning. Dr Wolfe's office did not inform me nor did they notify their other patients the office would be closed due to snow. I called at least 10 times to his office, 4 times to the answering service, Northside Hospital main office and no instructions were left with anyone by Dr Wolfe's or his staff. The answering service did not know nor did the hospital where he is affiliated. I find this so unprofessional and inexcusable. I drove over an hour and half to make the appt and now I'm forced with possibly another trip. A simple notification to the answering service or an update to their voice message would have helped. Such a simple effort on someone's part could avoid such aggravation for those like myself attempting to make our appt. I contacted Dr Powells office and was told the office was closed. A much more efficient operation with more respect for their patients.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015