Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Hays-Lohrey

Astute at sensing what her clients are thinking and feeling. Conveys a sense of warmth, acceptance and respect. Genuinely cares and invests in her clients emotional and mental well-being and has a tremendous amount of compassion and empathy that never runs dry. With a sharp and curious mind, her analytical skills, communication skills and observation skills are always helpful in short term or long term treatment of her clients as she is not only able to understand her clients but also able to communicate with them in a way that they understand her assessment of them as well as helping them assess themselves in a more healthy way. I went to her as a pile of broken pieces and i am confident that I will eventually be whole again, as we work together to analyze and polish each piece as we integrate them. After years of unproductive therapy with other therapists, I finally can say IT WORKS. Dr. Elizabeth Hays-Lohrey ...call her...you won't be disappointed, ever.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

Best therapist I've ever had. She is very caring, understanding, and willing to work on what I needed to work on. I would recommend to ANYONE!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Quite personable and competent. Genuinely cares about her patients and has amazing recall. Doggedly pursues cures to one's afflictions.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Best Doctor I have ever been to! She really helped work out some deep seeded issues and I never felt patronized once. Highly Recommended!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011