Ratings for Dr. Roman V. Voytsekhovskiy

i love DR.Roman so much he did my breast Aug and i love it i recommend him to everyone not only does he listen to u he actually tell u what he thinks is best...hes not like normal surgeons who just do it for the money he actually cares witch i love its been 6 years now and i am still so happy!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr Roman is an excellent doctor. Best plastic surgeon for tummy tuck

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

He his amazing. I'll never go elsewhere! Doctor roaming is the most caring physician I've ever met.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

OUTSTANDING SURGEONS!!! I had a Breast Lift (Mastopexy) with 500cc Silicone Implants done by Dr. Mameniskis and Dr. Roman Voyteskhovskiy on April 4, 2013. I was very nervous, but Dr. Roman reassured me that my breast asymetry could be corrected. With the poor condition my breasts were in, this team of surgeons essentially reconstructed my breasts, giving me fantastic results! My results are better than I even dreamed of! I would give them 10 out of 10! Do not hesitate to have your cosmetic surgery done here, they made my dreams come true! His nurse Piera is great as well!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Roman V. Voytsekhovskiy's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington Heights, IL