Ratings for Dr. Stephen E. Kest

He just cares about the money. Very fake persona he may be good at his profession but as a person he's full of himself. Nothing like his humble father. I agree too he is arrogant - don't let his friendly persona fool you people. He's shady af!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Make no mistake parents.... he is strictly all about the money. While his bubbly and friendly personality is the first thin you see , behind the scenes he's ruthless about your money and will advises thngs to be done on your children that are not necessary. Run away fast !!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

We were patients for a several years and decided to leave. He's very pricey, even with insurance and the staff, including Dr. Stephen, are way too in your business. I feel like he does things kids don't truly need in order to make more money. So happy I left.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

My friend took her kids here. She said he was ok. I will say I recall him being very rude in the day when he would fill in at his dad's office answering phone lines. He had a horrible persona! His father was nice tho - Steve, came across very abrasive and nasty ladies in the fathers office agreed he was rude. I wouldn't send my kids here or reccomend him. He sounds like he's not right in the head

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Didn't care for his personality. Go elsewhere now

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Did not like this dentist at all. So full of himself. I called one day to speak to him about an issue. He was rude. I knew his sister Rachel and his dad. They are nice. He truly isn't - rude, arrogant and cocky

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I'm not a fan of this dentist. He seems very arrogant and a friend of mine use to be a pt. as his dad's office. She was sick and had to cancel her appt. Stephen was at the front desk that day taking calls. I heard he blasted her! Saying nobody cancels appts. On my dad. Guess what after hearing of this behavior I stopped going to this office. That behavior is unacceptable and my friend didn't needed to be treated that way.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014