Ratings for Dr. Hillary A. Kufahl Janicki

Dr. Kufahl is a very sweet and caring doctor. We had to switch doctors when we wanted to get pregnant because my OB was too booked and Dr. Kufahl met with us and answered all of our questions. She's called us immediately when she was on call when we had an issue early on in the pregnancy and calmed us down. She is also very open to whatever the patient needs and concerns are. I'm interested in having as natural of a pregnancy as I can and she's supported that and worked with us to find the best solutions for our needs. We're very happy with her.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I switched to Dr. Kufahl after my long-time gynecologist retired. I was not looking forward to making the change after all this time, but my annual exam with Dr. Kufahl was great. She was kind, easy to talk to, knowledgeable and very happy to answer questions. She took her time and seemed very caring throughout the exam, explaining everything carefully and letting me know when I would get my test results. I would recommend Dr. Kufahl to anyone. I think she would be an excellent choice for teens and younger women seeing a gynecologist for the first time, as she would put them at ease.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr Kufahl has helped us understand at every step what to expect next at the earliest stages of my wife's pregnancy. We had challenges which she addressed and provided comfort. As we had to move out of WI in the later stages she and her office supported us with all the paperwork required to make it a stress free process.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

Dr. Kufahl is an excellent doctor who I would recommend, but I will not as the staff she works with is extremely rude. I work for a police department and when providing my work with doctors notes they are picky because of the type of work we do. Last week I developed a condition that was extremely painful and it affected what I could and could not do at work. When I was told by work that the doctors note I handed into them was not written according to their standards, I called Dr. Kufahl's office to get one faxed to work. I told the nurse what I had interpreted my boss had wanted the note to say. When I was told that the new one was wrong and that I needed to get it revised, I called Dr. Kufahl's office again. The nurse then became extremely rude towards me and just about refused to write one (she knows where I work). I just wish that her staff was more polite to the patients that Dr. Kufahl sees. She might be a great doctor, but I will not be returning as the staff makes me uneasy.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

I saw Dr. Kufahl after seeing 2 other doctors several times who told me there was nothing wrong with me (I had an infection for months - misery). When she examined me, she said there was clearly a problem, but the test to confirm was only 50% accurate, so that's why the other doctor may have missed it. She gave me some medication, which cleared it up and I haven't had a problem since. Thanks goodness. She actually listens to her patients, which is a nice change of pace.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Kufahl is an exellent doctor i recommend her to anyone. Shes very kind and knowledgeable, she spends as much time with you as you need and never makes you feel stupid or uncomfortable! I had surgery done by her after being told countless times that the problems i had were all in my head and that i just needed to switch birth control. I switched doctors to see her and right away she found the problem and did surgery to fix it, very noninvasive and had no pain after. I havent had a single problem since and she even called me on her vacation time after surgery to make sure i was doing ok. I love dr. Kufahl and would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Dr. Hillary A. Kufahl Janicki's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2007)

MB Health