Ratings for Dr. David M. Raezer

Here is a man who thinks h'es god.. telling you trust me and now for the trust I gave I'm dying for it ..BEWARE!! Go get another Dr...Fast..I am broke, married gone all by this Doctor Raezer who is cut happy..don't care if you suffer from his mistakes trust me I know..

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Doctor has many pts in waiting area that are chronic pain pts. All appears to be on rx drugs. dr. always found a reason to operate. Got a second opinion and doctor was able to fix my problem with an out pt procedure. Dr. Raezer wanted to recreate my bladder with colon, didnt seem Kosher. Be cautious !

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

I have been going to Dr.Raezer now for almost 12yrs and if hadn't been for him, i probably would've been dead many years ago. I had gone to 3 other Urologists and was told by all three that there was nothing wrong with me but Dr. Raezer took the time to run all of the necessary tests and found that i did in fact have a very serious condition which he was able to help me with. He is truely a life saver and I will never forget how has helped to save my life!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2008

not really interested in what i have to say,and almost went to sleep.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

Dr. David M. Raezer's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Assurant