Ratings for Dr. Jennifer A. Silver

absolutely rude, unknowledgable does not follow protocol for simple routine test/blood work. She was nie the first visit but my second visit she argued about how i didnt have vitamin d defiency when it was in my chart . She is the one that said we were going to discuss it at this visit but then she totally went off on me and tried to tell me something that was completly false. She said yshe only checks itamin D levels when you are on prescription Vitamin D. Well I work in a Drs office as a medical Assistant x 18 years and that is not true nor protocol. The only reason I went to her is because Dr. Chang left and went to teach at OSU. Dr. Silver was so disrespectful I left the building crying. She said my 15 minutes were up.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I saw this doctor for the first time for a physical. I had to wait over an hour to get in to the room to meet with her. She seemed nice and really seemed to listen. I told her of an issue with my thyroid and she sent me for an ultrasound to check it out. It showed some nodules on it and she sent me for other tests. I went back for my results and they kept me waiting for an hour again. I finally get back to room with my husband and she walks and says, "Oh good, you brought support." Who says that to a patient waiting to find out if they might have cancer?? She then proceeds to tell me I do have cancer and asks if she can hug me. SUPER inappropriate. The surgeon said my tests did NOT reveal cancer and she shouldn't have told me that. Took me a total of 4 months to find out I did NOT have cancer. She put me through a horrible situation and never apologized. The office wouldn't let me switch to another doctor so I left the practice. AWFUL doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Jennifer A. Silver's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Workers Comp