Ratings for Dr. Matthew R. Willsey

Dr. Willsey was my husbands doctor after breaking both his arms. Dr. Willsey was very kind, never rushed us and completed a complicated surgery on my husbands wrist. His nurse and PA were also very friendly and helpful. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Willsey to anyone who needs an upper extremity surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Very bad experience and he didn't know what it was until surgery. Very unhappy.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Willsey performed a total shoulder replacement for me. He took the time to put me at ease about the procedure in the office and the day of the surgery. He is friendly and caring. I had many questions about both the procedure and the prothesis he would be using. He answered all willingly and completely to my satisfaction. At no time has he or his staff made me feel rushed or unimportant. My experience was as stress free as he could possible make it and my recovery was practically pain free. Would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Willsey or his staff to any of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Willsey was great. He went above and beyond our expectations. Our son did not end up having surgery, which we were thankful for. He was very good with our son and put him at ease. Would definitely recommend Dr. Willsey.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Arrogant and rude only cares about operating not a md

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I recently had surgery to replace an arthritic thumb joint. Dr. Willsey was very knowledgeable as well as thorough in answering any questions I had. He was excellent in explaining the entire procedure to me! I would highly recommend Dr. Matt Willsey to anyone needing a hand specialist!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I first went to a rheumatologist to get a diagnosis about my crooked pinky finger. It was actually bent in a right angle from the first knuckle. He told me it was arthritis. I have Dupuytrens disease in both my hands but didn't think it had anything to do with my disease because it wasn't bent the way my other finger was on my other hand. Thank goodness I went for a second opinion and saw Dr. Willsey. He explained to me that it was indeed Dupuytrens. He was very thorough in going over what to expect and took his time explaining the out patient procedure that would correct it . I am very happy with the results and highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

He took excellent care of our child. We would absolutely recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

What an awesome Doctor, we need more like him. Highly knowledgeable, very caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Willsey is great. He is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated. I would (and do) recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016