Ratings for Dr. Mary E. Camden

The first review is ridiculous. Dr Camden is very nice. She's straightforward and concise as well as polite and friendly. She delivered My Two children and I had natural births both times. The only drugs that I took during pregnancy or Protonix and a multivitamin Dr camdens never pushed medications on me. I asked for the Protonix myself. I would highly recommend her and have done so numerous times. I can't imagine anyone thinking she's cruel or has bad intentions. The first review just makes me think that maybe we don't have enough mental health care in the world.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Camden and her staff are very nice and caring! She went out of her way to make me feel comfortable, and took as much time as needed to explain everything in detail. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Great Lady! Was refered by my Dr's @ Corvallis family medicine, I love them by the way, and Dr. Camden's staff really helped get me in soon. I was in some pain & had alot of questions. Thanks Nan & Tammy for making the awkward stuff easier! With them and Dr. Camden I felt like I was with family and they even let me babble on about my kids while they took great care of me! Her knowledge is A++ on any questions & I'm looking forward to seeing them again for follow up in November. Thanks again Ladies, Mrs. Lanes

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

She was very nice and helpful. I just saw her for an annueal exam and was very pleased. Unlike what the first woman said, she is very nice and friendly and informative. If (like the first reviewer) you want a totally natural birth you should probably go to a mid-wife. She has to do everything she can to keep the baby and mother healthy, and she can administer meds and perform C-sections. You can always say no.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

She was extremely nice, very helpful. I came over when I was 8months pregnant. I did have a c-section with her, due to losing my daughters heart rate, reaction to epi. I'm going back to her with my next baby, going to try for vbac.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

She is very mean. You can't ask her questions without her biting your head off! She tries to push too many meds, and does not like if you want to try for a natural birth. She has the worst bedside manners I've ever seen! She induces women before they seem overdue, no dilation, or no effacement. She'll stick you on Pitocin (when Pitocin isn't to be used until you begin to dilate), and after a few hours she will give up and tell you it's time for a C-section. She's just seeing dollar signs! She seems to like the fact that you don't have your baby naturally like you really wanted. Dr. Camden had a C-section with her baby, so she wants to see women do the same. As some sort of evil intention! I wouldn't recommend ANYONE to see that doctor for anything! She seems to hate women, so why she became an OBGYN is beyond me, because women are all you deal with! I think her intentions are very cruel, and I wouldn't trust her for anything!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr. Mary E. Camden's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Hamilton, MT