Ratings for Dr. Deborah R. Syna

Wow. I wish I had seen these reviews before I went in. Condescending, patronizing, uncaring, snobby, aloof... I cannot state it agree with other opinions enough. Do NOT see this doctor. You will very likely end up feeling incredibly insulted and angry by the end of your appointment.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Syna is lacking in bedside manner her billing office does not bill regularly and the front office staff is so so. Tiffany is curt and rude but the other one Darling is friendly understanding and polite. The office is old but clean and orderly. It is hard to get an appointment scheduled due to you have to jump through hoops and get your doctor to send records before they will make your appointment. Id do like that they send you the forms in the mail and you are not at the office filling them out.

Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Syna was cold, removed, and didn't convey any caring about her patient. I won't be going back. Staff is rude.

Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Syna has been treating me for severe spasmodic torticollis/dystonia for over 10 years.I was referred to her by OHSU which is a premier medical center in our region.I visit her office with scheduled appointments a minimum of 8 times a year.Her staff has always been polite, friendly and helpful.Dr Syna herself has always listened to my concerns and takes the time to not only answer all of my questions in terms I can understand but assists me with the myriad of other medical conditions I suffer from.She is very empathetic and concerned.I can call her office with my medical complaints and concerns related to my condition and I always receive a personal call from her even after hours to discuss my issues.Never has she ever ignored my messages. During my appointments she thoroughly explains all the implications associated with my conditions.If she was not an extremely competent & thorough physician she would not have received my patronage or been allowed to treat me for over a decade.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Syna portrays air of wealth and privlidge, very aloof, but ex credentials and accurate diagnosis

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Unknowable, doesn't provide any real anwers or help. How she continues to practice and have return patients is a mystery. One of the worst experience of my life, seeing her! Zero on all levels!

Submitted March 27, 2011

Submitted August 26, 2010

This doctor's staff is rude and inconsiderate. This doctor seems to be content being an average doctor, not interested in making the effort to be a good doctor.

Submitted January 6, 2010

I have been treated by Dr. Syna since 2006 and she is professional, knowledgeable, and thorough.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Caring and thorough. BTW - The State of Oregon requires all providers to report to the DMV if a patient is a risk due to medication or disease. Dr. Syna is simply following the law. If you don't like it, call your state legislator.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2006

Dr. Deborah R. Syna's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1988)

Wellpoint