Ratings for Dr. Nicholas D. Alexander

Very good at giving you little explanation of injury with prices of legal extoration. Do not step foot in this office until he comes off his high horse down to your level.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr Alexander’s staff is terrible, find another office to go to. When obstacles arise with insurance companies this office staff gives up when it gets too difficult, They’re not there to help people, they are there just to grab as much money as they can

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

He may be a good doctor with a decent office but if you have more than one issue his assistant can't help you. I had a problem with my left elbow and left hip. They'll only like at one issue per visit? I had to make decision on which issue to discuss. Friends this is either greed or they can't walk and chew gum at the same time

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Excellent staff and Dr. Nicholas Alexander is a wonderful doctor that anwser all your question and explain everything with details.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr.Alexander is a great doctor, I would truly recommend him to anybody. He has great bedside manner and is very professional. His staff is also very kind.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Very efficient, caring, makes sure you are comfortable with his diagnosis, will send you on to another doctor if he cannot help you

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

I went to Dr. Alexander because other orthopedic doctors could not figure out what was wrong with my knees. Having brought lots of paperwork from previous doctors, Dr. Alexander was able to diagnose me within minutes! He gave me lots of information about my condition, as well as options for treatment. He was very knowledgeable, honest, nice, and professional, a far cry from other doctors I had visited for the same condition. In addition, I requested the office notes from my visit so I could keep them for my records. They were the most complete and informative office notes I had ever gotten! They were awesome, and so helpful for my own research into my condition. What else can I say? I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Nicolas Alexander.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2006

Dr. Nicholas D. Alexander's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal