Ratings for Dr. Filza Khan

Went in to have a bunion fixed..4 yrs and 2 surgeries later I cannot move my big toe and suffer from excruciating pain . I wish I never let her touch my foot. Have seen a new dr. Only option is toe joint replacement. Ugh

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Have received nothing but the best care from Dr. Khan. Fully explains everything and answers all questions.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

After You visit the rest come to the best-- Dr Khan explains to You what is going on and the treatment. Makes time for You not rushed; has the deep tissue lazer which is everyones Ahhh moment big difference; made my pain non exsistence-- You will NOT BE DISSAPOINTED IN LAZER TREATMENT!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I saw this Dr for trauma to one of my big toes. The exam she performed was perfunctory at best. And only prescribed OTC Ibuprofen. I didn't even have an Xray taken. I will never visit this person again.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

If your looking for a foot & ankle specialist, Dr. Filza Khan is it! She explains everything to you until you fully understand it, she is friendly, always on time, and truly cares about her patients. I wouldn't go to any other foot & ankle doctor!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Very patient friendly office. The physician was very knowledgeable and gave me all the time i needed as well as pain relief.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011