Ratings for Dr. Myron J. Petruska

Dr Petruska is the best doctor in town! His staff is a bit rude at times but all in all a great place.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

He has been taking care of my family for about 5 years. Very nice guy who knows what he is doing. I would recommend him to everyone! I will continue to drive the extra mile to get this type of service

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

I have been here less than a year and have seen him Petruska 3 times, he has fixed me up each time. Same day apppointments usually. Right to the point and will listen to you. Seems like a good person, I would try him since he has fixed me everytime I went.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

I don't get sick enough to require a doctor's visit very often, and I hadn't bothered to find a doctor since moving to a new town many years ago. When I finally did need to see one, I called the local Caromont office and they scheduled an appointment with Dr. Petruska. I think Dr. Petruska is pretty darn good, despite my limited experience with doctors. He seems very knowledgeable, diagnoses the problem quickly, and explains things fully. I like the way he talks 'with' me and not 'at' me. Also, the office is great about making appointments and getting you in and out quickly, and it's really close to my workplace. If you're looking for a new family doctor, try Dr. Petruska.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

This is one of the worst doctors I have ever met. I went back to the doctors's office for the second time in a week because my fever was still high. Dr. Petruska seemed nice enough. Yet he hardly examined me but determined I had a sinus infection. I could still take the "z-pack" prescribed by another doctor in that office, "if I wanted to", but he felt I needed something stronger. He prescribed three antibiotics to "fix me up". Instead, I reacted violently to those antibiotics and had to stop after the second dose. When I called the office to explain what had happened and to talk to the doctor, I was told he would call me back. He never bothered... and this is why I am writing this review. Go at your own risks!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Dr. Myron J. Petruska's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1989)

AHC