Ratings for Dr. Marcus C. Hatfield

I love this practice. Always have very good experiences and think the world of the staff. A plus

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

needs a new office manager that knows how to properly run a business. That women is horrible.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I first met Dr. Hatfield years ago when he worked in Morgantown. He referred me to a specialist because he suspected my pain was from Trigeminal Neuralgia and not a dental issue. He was correct. He was the first dentist to recognize the condition and not just start treating with drastic measures. When he moved to Fairmont, I stayed with his former practice but was not happy. Last year I decided to go back to Dr. Hatfield even though it's a lot farther for me to drive. I had just had dental implants done and wanted him to do the crowns because I couldn't communicate with my current dentist about my concerns. It was a very difficult case, but Dr. Hatfield took the time to do it right. I am extremely happy with the results. He is very personable and communicates well. He takes pride in his work and has a wonderful bedside manner. I have more work to go, but I trust the outcomes will also be successful.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I think Dr. Hatfield is the best dentist there is, period. I have been to him several times and I have felt NO pain. He stands behind his work and using far superior materials to other dentists. He will tell you if you need something or not, and he is not in the business of ripping his patients off. He is wonderful and I will continue using him as long as he is practicing!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Poor communication. Rude staff. Dentist is ok.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011