Ratings for Dr. Usha T. Aryal

Great experience with Dr. Aryal. She is professional, knowledgeable, and an excellent listener. First appointment was totally great her and her staff.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

This is a formal complaint against Dr. Ushua Aryal #P6576 located at 11302 Fallbrook Dr. Ste. 201 Houston, TX 77065. I have been a patient of Dr. Aryal since Feb 2017 after a bad migraine attack leaving my right side impaired for a few days. The motivation of the complaint is due to the refusal of Dr. Aryal not wanting to fill out FMLA paperwork. As a migraine patient it is very frustrating and stressful to be in excruciating pain and not be able to fulfill the duties at home, work and church. But it is even more frustrating and upsetting to now worry about your security of a job you’ve been on for 7 years all because a doctor that been treating you refuses to fill out FMLA paperwork with the facts of her treatment. Since Feb 2017 till now have had attendance issues causing me to leave early, come in late, or not come in at all due to severe migraine attacks. Dr. Aryal has prescribed me medicines, ordered testing and physical therapy. These remedies have helped some but has not caused the migraines to cease. I still have 1-2 episodes a week lasting 24-48 hours. I have asked Dr. Aryal to fill out the FMLA paperwork and she has refused to. The only reason given is, “she feels uncomfortable in doing so”. You are supposed to be a specialist that has had a full license since 05/15/2013 . What reason can you not properly answer questions regarding the treatment that you are giving me and feel comfortable in documenting? I have paid for services rendered. I have complied with your recommended treatment plan so what else can you request of me. This situation has become quite frustrating, stressful and upsetting because I have entrusted Dr. Aryal to be my specialist and I feel she has failed me as a patient. I don’t know if this is a discriminatory act on Dr. Aryal behalf in not wanting to fill out the paperwork. I could go on with my frustration but definitely don’t need to experience another migraine attack due to this.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Made an appointment because we wanted to find another Neurologist doctor. We found she had great reviews and wanted to see her. I asked her staff to call me before the appointment date to let me know how much it would cost for the visit after the deductable. No one called me back to let me know how much. We can there and they told us that after the deductable from our health insurance it would cost $151.37. First of all that is already high, none of the doctor visit we went is that high. After paying we meet with the doctor, and found out she could help us with our case. Waste of money, time, and visit. A month later we have gotten a mail with a bill from them for an extra $114. What the... this visit cost $400....They didn't even tell me, my health insurance paid $126 and I paided $151 at the visit, now they are asking me for another 114 for a visit that she couldnt even help me. This is a scam do not go here, they will send you an extra bill to pay. BEWARE...........very upset :(

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

The dr aryal is very nice and understands whats going on with ur pain she very good at her job professional listener..thank u The front office just needs to a little more professional when answering phones and try to be more helpful in answering your questions in needs

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Great experience with Dr. Aryal. She is professional, knowledgeable, and an excellent listener. First appointment was totally positive. Looking forward to a long term association with her and her staff.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

The staff is so very kind and friendly- the Dr is amazing! She is gifted in her field but also an amazing listener. Never feels rushed, always feel like you are being heard.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016