Ratings for Dr. Daniel A. Ladwig

Did not follow standard protocol for a torn ligament in finger resulting in Mallet Finger condition for life.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr Ladwig is caring and not rude. He did a intense back surgery and although the fusion didn't take, surgically he did a flawless job. Surgeons are not always personable but they do see patients between surgeries. I do recommend him

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Ladwig was the first doctor that I felt actually listened to my questions/concerns. He remembered who I was personally after one visit and made sure that I left his office feeling confident in what was happening with my injury. His actions have made me decide to find a new primary doctor within St. Luke's, feeling that I will be taken care of by any doctor within the hospital with the same level of excellent care.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Was 1 hour and 10minutes waiting in the exam room. Came in asked some questions, ordered xray, told me I should have injection. Never explained it, said it would help, never really had hands on my knee except to decide where to inject it. Was in extreme pain following injection. Called office, and was initially told that was normal to experience discomfort following injection. Discomfort is one thing extreme severe pain another. Cannot recommend his services-

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I recently had complex knee surgery by Dr Ladwig. He was very explicit in describing the surgery and the recovery time and therapy. I've also had other surgeries with him that were compeletely successful and afforded me the opportunity to continue to lead a relatively active lifestyle. His reputation with other doctors I've consulted with is excellent; often these doc say they would use him themselves for surgeries similar to mine. I recommend him very highly for his skills and williness to expain procedures to the patient.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Dr Ladwig is very skilled and professional. I had a difficult and complicated surgery with him that other surgeons were unwilling to touch, as I had multiple fractures. He has an excellent reputation among other docs. He is known as the doc to go to if nobody else can fix you. Very prompt and on time. Returned weekend calls quickly. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Excellent Surgeon, I had a right total knee replacement. No problems at all. My husband saw Doc Ladwig for a right rotator cuff surgery with excellent results. Again, no problems at all. I would say that Dr. Ladwig is a gifted Surgeon, my husband and I were very blessed to have him as our Surgeon. Would recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

dr. ladwig spent time explaining what was wrong and how to best remedy the pain. on all of my appointments he was within minutes of the scheduled time and never seemed to be rushing me out

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Excellent surgeon. Very professional and through. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

This doctor was rude with an attitude! UNPERSONABLE and seemed to be uncaring! Staff couldn't get appointment correct!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Daniel A. Ladwig's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1985)

Workers Comp