Ratings for Dr. Terry L. Franklin

Office staff terrible. Trying to make a small fortune off of patients. Takes for ever to talk to someone or get appointment.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Our family has made Dr.Terry our Family Doctor. He is a nice guy and takes his work seriously. You are in his care. He takes his time with you and explains his diagnosis, concerns and possible treatments. He is both "old school" and "new school" in that he also practices holistic approaches. A man who will treat the root cause tells me cares about seeing his patients well. How many experianced M.D.s are offering good nutition and vitamin/mineral supplements for wellness? I like his casual, friendly demeanor along with many years of family practice, coupled with an emphasis on good nutrition. It's a one-stop shop for us and I'm gratefull he here.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

When I came back to the area I was lucky enough to be able to get him as my primary care DR! he is a great DR- knowledgeable, kind, and goes the distance with you to help you any way he can.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

I am very pleased with the level of care and professionalism of the doctor. Very attentive and excellent medical care. I have referred several others who are also pleased with the care.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr. Franklin is easy to talk to. Great bedside manner and very thorough.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Myself, my family and my surrogate son have seen all the doctors here- the last few months. All doctors, Rose, Franklin & Torres were incredible. We appreciate all you have done for our family and making it so we could stay well, and continue to work and be productive. Thank you all so very much. Happy Holidays.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Franklin's for several years. He has always been professional and extremely helpful. I had a serious upper respiratory infection last year and he was able to squeeze me into his schedule to have me seen immediately. He knows his medicine very well, and genuinely cares about his patients! Would definitely go back.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr's office couldn't find insurance payment. Asked me to request proof of payment from the insurance company. In the mean time sent our name to bill collectors. Poor office management which can create a huge headache for you, loss of time, not to mention false credit reports. AVOID...to many good doc's out there with a competent office staff.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Waited way too long, paid way too much.Was inappropriately friendly while I waited for a cosmetic treatment. Doesnt seem in touch with patients. Into the money.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Saw Dr. Tel Franklin for the last one year.I had some very serious problems. He took the time and one by one took care of all my concerns.He even gave me his cell number in case of an emergency. Now my whole family see's him and feel very fortuntate to have him as our Family Physician. He's simply the best!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

Dr. Terry L. Franklin's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal