Ratings for Dr. Bernard J. Meadows

Very knowledgeable and explains things very thoroughly.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I am very thankful Dr Meadows and the staff for fitting me in and fixing my toe!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Meadows is the best. He's very knowledgeable, helpful and does a great job explaining diagnosis. He is a delight and a great professional. I have recommended him to coworkers as well.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Meadows took the time to explain what was going on with my feet. He was kind and very professional.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

The whole staff seem to be concerned about me and my medical condition. I will recommend Dr. Meadows and his staff to friends and family for treatment applicable to his expertise.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Staff is friendly and compassionate. Dr. Meadows listens and offers practical and expertise advice. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

WE LIKE DR. MEADOWS. HE ALWAYS TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN WHAT HE IS DOING. HIS STAFF IS GREAT TO WORK WITH.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Meadows always and his staff knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable with my treatment.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I love this Doctor, he makes me feel comfortableI. I like him because he maestro me feel very comfortable and calm to.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

The front office staff left a bit to be desired, but the nurses were ok. Dr. Meadows personal nurse was very nice. Dr. Meadows was very behind, so I waited for over an hour which is difficult when you have kids or work. However, he was very thorough and friendly. Seemed knowledgeable and hopefully his solution works!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017