Ratings for Dr. J. Gregory Sikes

I was referred to Dr. Sikes for screening of heart disease due to family history. Every Appointment that was made, seemed to NOT be recorded in their schedule. I have had paperwork with the dates and times clearly written on them. When I call to check on my appointment, it is not listed or the time has been changed! The staff needs to work harder at doing their job. I am not pleased since this has happened three times (all of my appointments) so far. I would not recommend this dr office because they seem incompitent in getting anything right! Dr kept asking why I was referred to him and answered same question several times.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I was referred due to chest pain, for which I am still having. I was given a test on the treadmill with the little chest tab hook-ups. Dr. Sikes was so very kind mannered but he did the test, said looks good and sent me on my way WITH the chest pain still there. He offered no further testing. I know little about cardiology but I feel sure there are other tests that can be done. I wondered if they do that to get you to keep coming back to pay more office visits. I'm just really annoyed with this doctor. I'm having chest pains wake me even in the night. What am I to do now? Like I say he ACTS concerned with patting you and all. That's fine, but I NEED tests and answers.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Very personable and kind.Listens to your concerns and offers you options,Remembers you. and asks about your life.Genuine caring with professional results.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

I meet with Dr Sikes about chest pains under by breat plate, he conducted and exam, and felt a heart cathosation was needed, once in he open the blockage and put in a stent. Four years later I am very thankful for his skills. Cartologist should be on time, but if your the one thats had a heart atack and you need to be work on, he's going be there. Its a tough call, but I'll put my money on Dr. Sikes. His staff will keep up with you.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

Professional and caring, would highly recommand him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006

I was referred to this physician to have chest pain evaluated. I waited for three hours in the exam room. I was told there had been an emergency so while this was aggravating, it may npt be a common occurence here. When Dr. Sikes finally arrived, he apologized and was reasonbly friendly and seemed reasonably skilled. He told me he wanted me to have a further test. I told him I could not afford to pay if a deductible was required or if the procedure wasn't covered completely. He volunteered to have my Ins. Co. contacted & find out what was covered & contact me. This is the last I have heard from this man. As far as he was really concerned, it seems he couldn't care less. I called & left a message about this about a month after I saw him but got no reply at all. I would avoid him. It seems I was ok. But what if I hadn't been?

flag | Submitted June 8, 2006

Dr. J. Gregory Sikes's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)