Ratings for Dr. Jo-Anne Llavore

Dr. JO-ANNE LLAVORE at Carilion Family Medicine is the best doctor my wife and i have been truly satisfied with on all levels. This doctor really takes the time to listen and evaluate your situation. As her patient i don't feel like another number or rushed. Dr. Jo-Anne Llavore offers helpful insights and practical solutions. We feel lucky to have found her , actually my wife found her and after accompanying my wife for her appointment i immediately transfered my medical history from my doctor's office so i would be her patient too. My age is 65 and i am now her patient for 4 years so i have been around long enough to know the difference between the doctor's that rush you in and out and make you wait a long time to to the professonal courtesy and respect given by Dr. Jo-Anne Lllavore. I never had a problem with the receptionists as they have accommadated my requests every time. The fact that i am completing this survey and taking the time to do so is a small way of my giving back to Dr.Llavore.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. JO-ANNE LLAVORE is the best doctor I have ever experienced in my 62 years. My wife and I are both her patients for the past three years. All questions are not only answered but explained.Wait time is only minutes or immediately after checking in with the receptionist.No overbooking and long wait times .Two large waiting rooms. The doctor's nurse cheerfully greets you and escorts you to the examination room where she then asks the pertinent questions as to the reason for your visit. Outstanding teamwork.This doctor is truly dedicated and compassionate. My wife and i are always comfortable and feel very lucky to her patients. There are three receptionists as this is a clinic with other doctors.They make appointments,process your co-pay and for your insurance card.In my experiences the receptionists have always been polite,courteous and professional.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. Lavore was very helpful and knowledgable regarding my issues at my medical visit. Her staff on the other hand, is extremely rude and condescending. I called to ask a question regarding an appointment that was scheduled for me, and the Receptionist AND the Office Manager seemed completely annoyed that I was calling and when I complained about them being rude, they acted as if they didn't care. Unfortunately, I will not be returning to this practice if Dr. Lavore's staff can't act respectfully towards her patients. She's a really great doctor, if you don't mind horrible staff.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014