Ratings for Dr. Carrie P. Gosselink

Dr. Gosselink is knowledgeable, friendly, approachable, and doesn't give up. Rejoices with you and listens to concerns. I visited with her for about 10 months and she was always upbeat, energetic and just a very balanced, credible doctor and human being. I encountered her in a wound care clinic where the staff was great 98% of the time but generally had to wait an hour after my appointment time to see Dr. Gosselink. I understand the nature of a wound care clinic & that unexpected situations may occur but it seemed she was just likely overbooked. Saying that I would also say that being in her care was worth the edit and I would highly recommend Dr. Carrie Gosselink & the St. Francis Wound Care Clinic. I have a follow up with her, in her office setting on August & hope she will become my primary foot care physician! I don't know if I would have healed without her tenacity in trying different approaches.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Very knowledgable. Kind. Caring. Staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015