Ratings for Dr. Jose A. Bushdid

My advised is be careful, based on my experience...This dentist goes after the money!! They charged my insurance everything possible and I had to pay additional $700. The worst part is that I went with a toothache, he told me the price I said: "I can't afford it". He said don't worry let's do other procedures that you "need" and are covered... End of the story I left that office with the same toothache, a cosmetic procedure unnecessary and owing money :(. Time later couldn't do much with another dentist because X-rays and other things were billed by Dr.Bushdid. So, double check what he is charging you and your insurance for. ( oh, no wonder they'll said you need a deep cleaning... )

Submitted June 18, 2014

I went in for a simple teeth cleaning. Jose subsequently mislead me during my treatments and drilled out my filling. then billed me unauthorized "out of pocket' expense for a porcelain filling costing 1,250. When challenging this unethical practice he subsequently took me to litigation and won based on a "dubious" signature placed on a "treatment PLAN".

Submitted October 14, 2013

My family and I go to Dr. Bushdid, we never had any problems with him. He is great and he have a great personalty. i recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013