Ratings for Dr. Monica S. Mosley

I took my daughter to Dr. Mosley today due to TMJ.I had asked if she could treat this and the staff said yes.She walked in the door after waiting an hr & a half and put up her hands and said "I dont't treat this." She politely called a surgeon to see if they treated TMJ.I was a cash patient.The Dr. didn't touch my daughter or even look at her keep in mind.When I went to check out they said it would be 150$.I said I didn't think it was fair since she said during the visit that she had told the staff that had asked her when I called to make the appt. that she didn't but maybe she could refer me to someone. She said I could've been told this on the phone.The desk lady asked and the dentist waived the fee but the lady said "BOy she is irritated" I said at me and she said yes.I asked for the dr she had called name and # the desk lady asked & came back & said Dr. Mosley said I could look it up.I said so I guess if I had pd her the 150 she would give me the name & # she said "I guess so"

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014