Ratings for Dr. Janaki V. Annavarapu

insults patients. poor diagnosis. digresses when she does not have good answer. Wasted visit. Hard to believe there are such low quality doctors who pass the board exam!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. She has no manners, no respect factor and no professional attitude. Very rude, and looks like has no knowledge and does not treat the patient with care at all.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

This woman has a horrible attitude. She was unwilling to help me in any way. She kept trying to refer me to an obgyn in the area and wanted to know how many pap smears I get a year. I came in for depression, so I'm not sure the relevance of my pap smear frequency was. Sign in sheet violates HIPAA, walls are paper-thin, receptionist admitted everything that is said in exam rooms can be heard in office and waiting area. I have never been treated so rudely.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Very unprofessional. office does not have any nurses. expects you to be sick to give an appointment.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2006

Dr. Janaki V. Annavarapu's Credentials

• Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1990)