Ratings for Dr. Shane R. McDowell

Dr. McDowell is a very knowledgeable and caring dentist. His procedures are almost painless and he goes out of his way to make you comfortable. He uses very up-to-date procedures and his staff are all knowledgeable in their respective areas as well. I would recommend him to anyone who is apprehensive about going to the dentist. He is wonderful. He makes himself available when you need him if it is at all possible. He even calls to check up on you after a lengthy procedure. Dr. McDowell is pro-active in keeping the dental health of his patients in top condition.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

This is a great office! Dr M is friendly and very knowledgeable. He gives a painless injection and even calls you after your procedure to see how well you're doing! His staff is very caring and really top notch. The front desk really works with you and even allowed me split up my bill.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

This is a great office. The staff is not only professional and knowledgable but also welcoming and friendly. From the moment I walked through the door they put me at ease. Dr. McDowell is so gentle and makes dentistry painless. I've never had a dentist that was so thorough and took so much time getting to know me. He even called after hours to check on me after a lengthy procedure. What doctor calls you personally? If you value high quality care and an office that makes you feel like family instead of a number, this is the place for you!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Best customer service I've ever had in a dental office. Dr McDowell really listened to my oral health wishes. It's so nice to have someone that listens and doesnt just try to sell a list of goods. He also spent alot of time explaining my various treatment options and let me decide. This just doesnt exist anymore. I would highly recommend Dr McDowell and his staff!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr McDowell has a great practice. I cannot say enough good things about their office. I had to have a crown done and my experience was exceptional. I was seen on time, the procedure was painless, and they let me split my bill into payments at no interest.The doctor called me himself later that night to see how well I was doing and answer any questions.What doctor calls the patient out of office hours himself? And to top it all off, the day after my visit they sent me a rose with a note thanking me for being a great patient! They are first class all the way.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. McDowell and his staff provide excellence in everything they do, from the way the phone was answered to the way the assistants assisted my fears to the way the financial arrangements assisted my budget, and ultimately my beautiful smile makeover. Dr McDowell had a gift.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

He shot the numbing agent directly into a blood vessel which made me have terrible back pains and my heart raced for a long time. It was very frightening. He was not able to complete my root canal, and I went to an endodontist, who did an excellent job.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Good Doctors and nurses. Bad office Staff! Double check your paper work with them.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

Doctor is nice does ok work. The office staff does not work with your insurance well. They like to play dumb. They try to double bill me for work done. That was the last straw I' not going back!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. McDowell is very competent and friendly. I felt that he and his staff were both welcoming and professional. His office utilizes up to date techniques and presents the patients with many treatment options.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007