Ratings for Dr. Melanie D. Prince

I had breast implants done outside US five years ago. After finding out that they needed to be removed, I was concerned about not using the same surgeon. I was not sure if an American doctor would know what was done on me before. My implants were not the ones used here in US. A friend told me about Dr. Prince and since the first phone call, I knew that, that was the place I wanted to go. Dr. Prince and her staff are lovely and highly qualified people. It was God sent for me. Her sensitivity and desire to help you can only be compared to her skills and professionalism.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2019

Wow wow wow. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience, from my first consultation to surgery to my post op appointments. Surgery (breast reduction) and recovery were a breeze. Dr prince and her staff have and continue to be sooo supportive, caring, informative. Dr Prince pretty much gave me my life back. I have nothing but great and wonderful things to say about her.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

I can’t express how excellent Dr.Prince and her staff are. They explained my procedure thoroughly and answered and questions or concerns I may had. My breast reduction surgery went great and my results are more than I can imagine. I definitely recommend Dr.Prince. I soo love her work and personality.❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

I can’t say enough about how wonderful Dr. Prince and her staff are. All my questions and concerns were answered and I was put at ease about my procedures! I would highly recommend Dr Prince, she will make you feel comfortable and confident! I am more than pleased with my outcome

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Prince and her staff! Very friendly and personable. The office is beautiful and inviting. I was worried about being uncomfortable because of my own insecurities, but I never once felt awkward or uncomfortable. Dr. Prince was wonderful from my consultation, to the breast reduction surgery, and follow up. I am extremely happy with my results!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

I am very pleased with the results of my breast implant removal and fat transfer! Dr. Prince did a fabulous job. After reading horror stories about breasts being deflated after breast explant surgery I was worried, but I feel more like myself than I ever have. I am extremely grateful for Dr. Prince! (My only negative is that I feel like the office space could use some tidying up. Thats me being nit picky. I'm a stickler for clean places so I always look at baseboards and tables. Just needs a thorough wipe-down and dusting. This has nothing to do with Dr. Prince as a doctor. Shes fabulous.)

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Everyone at Dr. Prince's office is helpful, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. They provide thoughtful advice every step of the way. But is the encouragement and confidence Dr. Prince provides that is superior. I can't recommend Dr. Prince and her team enough!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Dr. Prince has been amazing. Her beside manner is the best I have ever received from any doctor. She and her staff are amazing, kind, helpful. They make you feel like you are the only patient. Though out multiple visits and after surgery follow up visits, each time, I was so at ease and comfortable. Words cannot describe how wonderful she made my process. I would recommend Prince Plastic Surgery to any one who wants a doctor who listens and works with you to find the best resolution.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Really pleased with Dr. Prince's workmanship and found her bedside manner excellent - so easy to talk to and clear in her directive for my follow up. Also, really liked having a woman doctor to discuss the surgery I would be having. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Dr prince was phenomenal. Everyone in the office is positive, friendly, and encouraging. Dr Prince is very informative about all aspects of care and shows general concern for personal expectations. I highly recommend her for anyone considering cosmetic/reconstructive surgery!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Dr. Melanie D. Prince's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

MSP/BC Med