Ratings for Dr. Richard K. Elia

I absolutely loved Dr. Elia and was thrilled for him to become my new doctor. Unfortunately, I will never go back because of his rude and unprofessional office staff. I have NEVER in my life have had someone talk to me the way his receptionist did! I let it go the first time, but after my second time calling for an appointment I had had enough of her scolding me and arguing over the phone. If he gets a new receptionist, I would gladly come back.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Very good Dr. His staff however is a complete other story. Very rude, very unprofessional. Found a new physician because of his nurse/assistant. Wish this hadn't been necessary because I liked Dr Elia & felt he was very competent & kind. I wouldn't do business with anyone who employed this woman & feel sorry for those are working with her.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

Dr. Elia is a gem of a doctor! Very concerned about his patients and will do his best to help you. So glad he practices here in Fresno.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013