Ratings for Dr. Mark O'Konski

I saw this doctor once. The doctor was nice but I found the staff and nurse to be a bit rude. After that one visit, I received constant letters asking that I schedule following appointments with them. When I didn't, they spied on my hospital records, found that I saw another specialist while I was hospitalized and discharged me from their practice. I find that to be an odd way for a professional to act towards a patient. Who goes around digging into their patient's hospital records and then discharges patients when they see another specialist? Is that even ethical?

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

He is very understanding,knowledgable, and punctual. He cares for his patients and very informative.I'm glad he's my doctor I would not have it any other way.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

very informative and knowledgeable, responsive! He was kind enough to answer all our questions.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

I have him for my Crohn's, and my husband has him for benign gastric carcinoid growths. He diagnosed him immediately after endoscopy, even though fairly rare condition. He is gentle, kind, extremely knowledgeable, non-intimidating, willing to talk and listen. We think he's the best!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I have been Dr. O'Konski's patient for five years, and he's the best. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

I think he is great. He is very confident in his abilities and deservedly so, he is not arrogant at all. He is not threatened,intimidated, nor upset by questions or new information posed to him by the patient.He is very intelligent, up to date, and normal in personality!He does run late on procedures but that is because he is so thorough. I would never go to anyone else again.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

I have seen several GI doctors for my Crohn's Disease, and he is the best. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2006

Dr. Mark O'Konski's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1985)

• Bcbs Georgia