Ratings for Dr. Saba M. Khan

Dr Khan is rare doctor who cares about the patient and does not push expensive procedures on you. She lets you know what your alternatives are and very skillfully helps you make your decision. Great personality, great communicator, quite possibly a life saver in how she guided me away from a procedure with possible low level of success (recommended by another doctor who I now see was just after my money) and risky for me due to my medical history. In the end, she made no money off me, other than a consultation fee. I walked away with knowledge of a safer & cheaper alternative. She's a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

My family and I have been seen this doctor for more than 5 years now, excellent staff and clince. Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Khan for past 3 years and have been very happy with her services. She has very good chair side manners and takes very good care of her patients. My wife Julie has started to go to her as well. We both love her and her staff. Great service!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Khan is very professional, very detail-oreinted and a caring doctor. I see her for my gum treatment and so far have received excellent care and attention form her. Her staff is very friendly and amazing as well.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014