Ratings for Dr. Renato P. Monaco

Dr.Monaco is the best doctor I've ever had. I couldn't be happier I found him and through a lot of work from both of us I feel as if I'm a new person.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

He saved my life, literally... And he listened when I had needed someone to hear me... WOW, a Psychiatrist who understands. He is one of a kind. Blessings to you Dr. Monaco

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

Very nice man, I suspect a hell of a doctor in his day, but a little too old and drug-oriented (really pushes meds way too much) for my liking. He may be helpful for others, but I ended up on so many drugs so quickly that I couldn't even tell which ones were helping -- on the other hand they DID help, but I wasn't comfortable being on so many at one time.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2006

Dr. Monaco very rapidly diagnosed my problem and started a course of therapy including medications. My result was excellent and rapid with no descernable side effects from the meds. He is semi-retired, but one should try to have him undertake your treatment.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2006

Dr. Renato P. Monaco's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1955)