Ratings for Dr. Shari L. Hier-Duffin

My experience with Dr Shari was great. Nice to have a doctor who is honest with you! I wouldn't go o anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I couldn't agree more with the last post. I missed going to appointments after my pregnancy was over. Shari has an awesome personality and the staff was always great as well. I always felt like I was cared for very well.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

I am baffled by some of the negative posts regarding Dr. Sheri. They almost sound like a ex co worker who is mad they got let go. Dr. Sheri has never acted in anyway to me but profession and kind hearted in the 8 years I have been going to her. I would not go anywhere else. I have never heard her compare herself to God, that is ridiculous. I have been to plenty of bad doctors and she is not one of them. She has been very helpful and caring and knowledgable in my two pregnancies. She was always there for me when I needed her. Her staff is just as wonderful. So much so that after my pregnancies I missed be able to see them so often. She is one of the best OBGYN's in Nebraska.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

I have been seeing Shari for 8 years now. She has been my ob through all three of my pregnancy. Delivering two of them. My third came while she was on vacation. During my first two pregnancy I loved her! She was nice and understanding and answered all my questions. But my 3 pregnancy was a different story. She dismissed all my worries and acted like I was over reacting. Come to find out, there was something wrong with my pregnancy and my daughter almost didn't make it. Shari was to concerned with getting me in and out. Instead of listening to me. Her attitude towards womens health and pregnancy has changed over the years.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Shari is very full of herself. She belittles her patience and makes you feel like your questions are stupid. She scared us by saying "oh my god" to an ultrasound because the baby was a boy and she wanted it to be a girl. In fact, when we left the day we found out the sex of the baby, she said "congratulations on having a dumb boy". My new doctor has pointed out that there are many things she didn't do and didn't tell us. She is not nurturing and does not remember her patience. She also admitted to leaving vital information out of my file. It appears that it is more important for her to be "cool" and funny than to be a good doctor. She also told us that all ultrasounds are complimentary. However, once we left her office, we've definitely been billed for those "free" ultrasounds. I would not suggest this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

I have gone to Dr. Sheri for 7 years and love her. She has delivered both of my children and is wonderful with her patients. She is very knowledgeable in her abilities and her field. Her staff is excellent and very friendly.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

not enougth time with patient not helpful dident give options

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

aweful surgeon. Left an ugly scar on a patient and didn't admit to her mistake. She thinks she is god.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Sheri was great with the birth of my son. She always made me feel comfortable. My son was born 3 weeks early. I was nervous about him being born early but she was great. MY son was my 4th birth and my other three were c-sections so of course this one was too. She got rid of my scare tissue from the other three c-section and took care of the hernia cause from having c-sections. Because she fixed those things my back is not so tired and I can sneeze without my stomach hurting so badly. She answered all my questions and kept me informed. She was great and I continue to go to her for my regular check-up.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Sherri was recommended to me. Unfortunately I was VERY unhappy with her care. She seemed to always be covering her a#% with being WAY over causious. I was put on bedrest for no reason for 2 weeks until I got a new doctor that took me off bedrest without even seeing me in his office.. he just went by my paperwork and could see there was no reason for me to be on bedrest. I also have some inside info with the hospitals in town and know that her c-sections have one of the highest rates of infection. Can't recommend her. :(

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr. Shari L. Hier-Duffin's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1989)