Ratings for Dr. Finza Latif

Great doctor! She helped make a world of difference in my son's behavior who has ADHD. I was sorry to see her move on from her current practice.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Latif's admin staff cancelled my appointment without notifying me or giving me a reason why. I took the time off work, drove to the next town over, tried to sign in and was told my appointment had been cancelled. At first the receptionist told me it was because I hadn't filled out the new patient form, but when I informed her I had and even called to confirm they had received it successfully, she just said, "I'm not sure what happened." After telling me to take a seat and talking on the phone for about ten minutes, she offered me an alternative appointment for several hours later. If you don't have a job, or anything to do during the day, maybe you wouldn't mind such treatment. (Assuming they could even keep this second appointment without inexplicably canceling it.) I'm just saying: I won't go back, and, if you value your time, don't even bother trying to schedule an appointment here.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012