Ratings for Dr. Raymond G. Pigeon

love Dr. Pigeon! He is a very comfortable Dr. to have. Kind and considerate. Great bedside mannerisms, everything you would expect from a great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I have enjoyed the knowledge and friendliness of Dr. Pigeon and his staff. Dr. Pigeon takes his time and knows his stuff. I am honored to have him as my MD. I especially enjoy the front office staff, they always have a smile on their faces when you walk in, his nurse Kathy is sweet and kind, she is quick on calling you back and knowledgable in her field. I Love her. I am glad she is part in my care. I have NEVER had to wait any longer then 5 min past my appt time, amazing since in some offices I have been made to wait 30 min-1 hr. Top that.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

very caring, uses clear language understandable by the layman on explaining a condition, only one error on a diagnosis and that was on the side of caution. He has always been available when I needed him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr Pigeon is a sharp, well informed physician, knowledgeable in virturally every medical condition. He is not tied to any one medication for his diagnosis, which allows him to evenhandedly select the correct treatment. HUIGHLY recommended.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Pigeon for over seven years. Over this period, I have been afflicted with congestive heart failure, diabetes, asthma, shingles, anemia and gout all of which he diagnosed and treated effectively. When I needed specialists for multiple back fusions, liver desease, glaucoma and blood transfusions, I was quicdkly referred to specialists. Dr.Pigeon is a quiet, pleasant professional. He is aided by a caring and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

Dr. Raymond G. Pigeon's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)