Ratings for Dr. James M. Ferris

I did filing after couple months I have to come back for root canal which I did. After a year and a half tooth brake.Next tooth , same story but root canal I decide to do in different place.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

Dr. Ferris is a no nonsense dentist deicated to the commitment to offer his patients an honest assesment of needed dental work accpmpanied by his best professional care. I wholeheartedly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

this is like no office i've ever seen! the whole place is pretty dirty! this guy uses tool boxes to keep his dentistry equipment in. The bathroom is nasty! I found that with my last visit with him due to an insane abcess, he wasn't interested at all in anything that i had to say in regards to describing the pain that i had now been experiencing for over a week!! as i was trying to tell him about a particular tooth, he had the nerve to cut me off, tell me that i was anxious, he had covered all the bases, and i was all set. as if that wasn't bad enough, once i got out to the front desk and was in the middle of answering a question...he's yelling from around the corner, "just let her go"! I was appauled!! Needless to say, apparently mr know it all isn't as smart as he thinks because the tooth that i tried to tell him about STILL hurts!! i've been in pain for a week and a half now..and i don't mean a little pain either!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011