Ratings for Dr. Janelle M. Mehall

Jan 20.2015 I want to emergency wyandotte hospital becouse i was pregnant and I have bleeding they told me we have take you in triage department they make ultrasound they didn't find the baby dr mehall she was start to take all the dead tissues from the uterus she was hard and rough I was cry and screaming and she said if the blood not going out I might make D/C I don't want stay I left the hospital and prescribed very strong medication make me short breath not feeling good and high dose , I don't recommend any one to visit dr mehall.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

I love Dr. Mehall. She clearly has a love for Children having 5 of her own. She's one of the few Doctors I feel is in their profession for the right reasons. She also makes an effort to try to deliver ALL of her patients' babies! I switched to her after 3 visits with another OBGYN and could not be more thankful. She takes time to answer all your questions in complete detail and never makes you feel rushed. I was told (in my 1st trimester) by the previous OB I would need a C-section, Mehall said she would never jump to a conclusion like that too early. Even when my baby was still breech at 35 weeks, she assured me the baby still had time to turn and didn't rush me into a c-section. I did end up having one because baby would not turn (even after yoga, chiropractor, etc. ) But my incision looks great and I will be going back to her for my next baby.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Mehall she delivered two of my babies and did an amazing job.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

She delivered my first child was simply amaing had diagnosing my thyroid problem to save my baby from miscarrage. She is now getting ready to deliver my second child and wouldn't have anyone else do it.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I just love her! She makes it comfortable to be there and im always confident in her knowledge and that im being well taken care of.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I was a patient of Dr mehall she is a complete quake she don't know anything she says i have high blood pressure so she gave me meds but i really don't have high blood pressure she she trying to give me a sea section when I'm not even close to my due date she also gets caughtIin lies

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I took my fiance to see Mrs. Mehall five weeks I thinkafter our stick test showed that she was pregnant now the doctor did an ultrasound and couldn't find anything so went to the vaginal ultrasound and said oh wow it looks beautiful printed out and said here's the fetal pole here's the yolk sac. Couple weeks later and she wanted ahormone levels test. Few days later she called my phone, never mind the hippa laws and said oh no these are off the charts and it's definitely a blighted ovum., said there was absolutely no chance itd grow into a baby, she wanted to schedule us to have it removed that day. However we are believers in Jesus over anyone and got a second opinion. We were at each other's throats for the few weeks it took for us to get into our new(wonderful) obgyn, and gosh would you believe we heard a heartbeat that day. Saw our lil girl and she was healthy as ever. Now it's 30 days until lil Madison Lee Woods is due and I am so greatful for our new obgyn. Mehal gave me these options on the phone that day, d&c or wait and miscarriage on our own. If you ask me maybe she could've said come back in three weeks and we'll try again. But I wouldn't recommend her to anyone pregnant that actually wants the child . She wanted us to abort that day. Should be ashamed of herself.

Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Mehall saved my life! When I thought my Essure coils had fallen out, I needed an GYN immediately! I heard excellent things about this office and had scheduled an appointment. I was suppose to see another doctor, but she came in to see me. Within a week, we confirmed that both my coils had fallen out, one in my uterus and the other on my large bowel. Dr. Mehall was knowledgeable, friendly and explained everything to me. I've had several surgeries in the past and knew this would be difficult, but necessary! Dr. Mehall preformed a 7 hour surgery and made sure my family was informed. I had to be on a ventilator for a few days, which was scary for all of us! She made sure my family knew I was going to pull through and just needed time. She came in one day in ICU at midnight to see me, nobody else would have done that! I owe Dr. Mehall more than I can repay... She saved me and gave me many more days with my 5 year old and 3 year old. I would recommend to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Amazing!!! She takes her time to make you feel as comfortable as possible. She truly cares about her patients and their well being

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD! Im 30 weeks with my second pregnancy, and started seeing Dr. MEHALL at 14 weeks with my first pregnancy. She was the 4th OB I went to with my first pregnancy and I INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE! She ia simply amazing. Durring the delivery of my child she was perfect, talked me threw everything, kept me calm, made me and my husband feel very safe and taken care of. She is sooo knowledgeable and explains thing in such a great way for you to understand. I would NEVER let anyone take care of my ob/gyn needs. I recommend her to every woman I know

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Janelle M. Mehall's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2007)