Ratings for Yasmine Saad

Dr. Saad and her staff are excellent! I have made great progress in a few months thanks to her team.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Saad is an amazing doctor! I feel so much better after just a session! I had this week my session with the therapist she matched me with and I am so happy. She was very helpful and a great match for me! I have been referred to Dr. Saad's group practice by a friend psychologist who said that they were the best in town and I have to agree. The quality of therapy and help is so much better than what I had in the past! I am so grateful to be able to see a therapist in this practice!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

My experience with Dr. Saad and the therapist she recommended for me exceeded my expectations in every way. With their help I was able to become more aware of my issues and as a result make great changes in my life. My therapist was caring, insightful and warm. I highly recommend Dr. Saad and her team!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Saad and her team are wonderful. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Dr. Saad is amazing. Even when I walk into her office feeling great, and that I don't have anything that I specifically want to discuss, she casually finds something really insightful that makes me think. I have only wonderful things to say about her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr Saad and her team of psychologists are amazing! I love the concept: meeting with a senior psychologist who will design and tailor a treatment for me and then pick the best psychologist for me!I first had an initial consult with Dr. Saad and I got so much out of it. She understood me right away and picked a psychologist in her practice who would be best for me. I then met with my therapist and she was great! She has been so helpful! It is so hard to find a good therapist and it was such a relief to find someone good for me. I was so happy that I referred friends and family members. We all got different therapists and think wonders about Dr Saad's team. I think that this is the best place to seek therapy!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

Dr. Yasmine Saad gave me gentle, precise insight into behavior that was undermining the quality of my life. Supportive, calm and patient, Dr. Saad's elegant and sophisticated approach helped me to understand how and why I undermine myself. She is an enormously talented and gifted practitioner and I am and will be forever grateful to have benefited from her wisdom as well as her superb listening and keen analytic skills.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr. Saad is very insightful and thoughtful. She is warm and will guide you through your discoveries.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Saad is so great! She is the type of person I felt comfortable with right away. She is also flexible and accommodating to my busy schedule.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Dr Saad is the best therapist I ever had. I loved her approach. She is very insightful and down to earth. She helped me tremendously. I no longer have panic attacks or depression and my relationship with my husband is so improved! I cannot thank her enough! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Yasmine Saad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yasmine Saad has been nominated top doctor in New York in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. She has been practicing and teaching psychotherapy for over a decade. Dr. Saad completed her studies in Clinical Psychology at the University of Paris in 1999 and obtained with high honors a DESS (a specialized diploma in Clinical Psychology), permitting her to practice as a Clinical Psychologist in France. She has worked in multiple clinical settings in Paris before coming to New York, where she obtained her PHD from the nationally renowned Derner Institute Of Advanced Psychological studies in 2005. She is sought after nationally and internationally for her skills and has helped people from diverse backgrounds. Dr. Saad has revolutionized the world of therapy by building a practice that tailors its therapeutic approach to the patient's personality, needs and style of communication. She believes that the most effective therapy stems from a match between the therapist's specialty, personality and style of communication and the patient. Her goal is to help as many people as possible by matching them with the right therapist and giving them all the tools they need to be free of suffering. Dr. Yasmine Saad has built a practice that tailors help to every person's need so that everyone can find the right therapist and feel better as fast possible. She provides a comfortable, safe and warm environment while using her expertise with various forms of treatment to tailor the therapy to the patient's needs and personality. She focuses on the present and helps you deal with your current issues as they manifest themselves in everyday life. She will actively and empathically work with you to understand your difficulties, solve problems and expand your personal growth. She provides individual, couple, and group psychotherapy for adolescents and adults in Spanish, French, and English. People have been coming to see Dr. Saad and have been amazed by how better they felt after just one session. They then saw a therapist who matches their personality, style of communication and who specializes in the type of therapy needed. People have been very impressed by the therapist they were match to and have referred friends and family members to this practice. Therapy tailored to your need and your personality is the key to the success of this practice!

• English
  • French
  • Spanish

• Adelphi University (Grad. 2005)

• Anxiety
  • Panic attacks and panic disorder
  • Social anxiety disorder (social phobia)
  • Generalized anxiety disorder
  • Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
  • Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
  • Postpartum depression
  • Persistent depressive disorder (dysthymia)
  • Anger management
  • Marriage counseling
  • Premarital counseling
  • Family therapy
  • Psychotherapy
  • Cognitive behavioral therapy
  • Complicated grief
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)

• Continental who's who award