Dr. Yasmine Saad

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yasmine Saad

Dr. Yasmine Saad was wonderful. She made us feel welcome, comfortable and safe and was super insightful in just one session.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

In our introductory session, Dr. Saad offered remarkable insights to issues that have been reoccurring obstacles in my life for sometime. She was very attentive when I was speaking and was very direct when delivering her analysis, which I found to be very refreshing.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I highly recommend Madison Park Psychological Services.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Saad was extremely helpful and intuitive in her approach. I really felt she helped me a great deal even after just my first visit.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

The therapy is very tailored and personalized to you. I also find that the practice cares more about your health and progress than about running out the clock. I recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Amazing! I highly recommend her. She helped so much! I have been to therapy on and off all my life and no one has helped me as much as doctor Saad. She is the best and has a wonderful team.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

I walked away from the initial consult with Dr. Saad with more insight than my 6 months in therapy with my prior therapist. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Saad was and is absolutely amazing. I've never been to a psychologist before so I was a little scared because I also didn't know where to start. She made me feel so comfortable and she really took the time to listen and hear me out and gave me feedback that has truly changed the way I look at things. I owe her so much - she is absolutely amazing!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr. Saad and her staff are excellent! I have made great progress in a few months thanks to her team.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Saad is an amazing doctor! I feel so much better after just a session! I had this week my session with the therapist she matched me with and I am so happy. She was very helpful and a great match for me! I have been referred to Dr. Saad's group practice by a friend psychologist who said that they were the best in town and I have to agree. The quality of therapy and help is so much better than what I had in the past! I am so grateful to be able to see a therapist in this practice!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr. Yasmine Saad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yasmine Saad has been nominated top doctor in New York in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. She has been practicing and teaching psychotherapy for over a decade. Dr. Saad completed her studies in Clinical Psychology at the University of Paris in 1999 and obtained with high honors a DESS (a specialized diploma in Clinical Psychology), permitting her to practice as a Clinical Psychologist in France. She has worked in multiple clinical settings in Paris before coming to New York, where she obtained her PHD from the nationally renowned Derner Institute Of Advanced Psychological studies in 2005. She is sought after nationally and internationally for her skills and has helped people from diverse backgrounds. Dr. Saad has revolutionized the world of therapy by building a practice that tailors its therapeutic approach to the patient's personality, needs and style of communication. She believes that the most effective therapy stems from a match between the therapist's specialty, personality and style of communication and the patient. Her goal is to help as many people as possible by matching them with the right therapist and giving them all the tools they need to be free of suffering. Dr. Yasmine Saad has built a practice that tailors help to every person's need so that everyone can find the right therapist and feel better as fast possible. She provides a comfortable, safe and warm environment while using her expertise with various forms of treatment to tailor the therapy to the patient's needs and personality. She focuses on the present and helps you deal with your current issues as they manifest themselves in everyday life. She will actively and empathically work with you to understand your difficulties, solve problems and expand your personal growth. She provides individual, couple, and group psychotherapy for adolescents and adults in Spanish, French, and English. People have been coming to see Dr. Saad and have been amazed by how better they felt after just one session. They then saw a therapist who matches their personality, style of communication and who specializes in the type of therapy needed. People have been very impressed by the therapist they were match to and have referred friends and family members to this practice. Therapy tailored to your need and your personality is the key to the success of this practice!

• English
  • French
  • Spanish

• Adelphi University (Grad. 2005)

• Anxiety
  • Panic attacks and panic disorder
  • Social anxiety disorder (social phobia)
  • Generalized anxiety disorder
  • Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
  • Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
  • Postpartum depression
  • Persistent depressive disorder (dysthymia)
  • Anger management
  • Marriage counseling
  • Premarital counseling
  • Family therapy
  • Psychotherapy
  • Cognitive behavioral therapy
  • Complicated grief
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)

• Continental who's who award