Ratings for Dr. Yasmine Saad

She was extremely comforting and helpful in a very difficult time.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Saad is one of the best therapists I've encountered. She gives highly insightful advice and is very perceptive, all in the span of one session. Definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

It was my first visit to phycologist in my life. Dr. Yasmine made me feel like home. Beautiful spacious office..tastefully decorated. It was important to me because I'm a visual, creative person and believe in energies. Dr. Yasmine is such a good listener, she was "not looking at the clock"... But carefully guiding me trough. Everything she said was right on point. It was a pleasure to be in such a care. She gave me steps I needed to begin the process of healing and things were never the same after that. I went to acupuncture, start following positive forums. I don't believe in quick fix so seeing great specialist on the regular bases is very important :)

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Yasmine Saad was wonderful. She made us feel welcome, comfortable and safe and was super insightful in just one session.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

In our introductory session, Dr. Saad offered remarkable insights to issues that have been reoccurring obstacles in my life for sometime. She was very attentive when I was speaking and was very direct when delivering her analysis, which I found to be very refreshing.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I highly recommend Madison Park Psychological Services.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Saad was extremely helpful and intuitive in her approach. I really felt she helped me a great deal even after just my first visit.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

The therapy is very tailored and personalized to you. I also find that the practice cares more about your health and progress than about running out the clock. I recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Amazing! I highly recommend her. She helped so much! I have been to therapy on and off all my life and no one has helped me as much as doctor Saad. She is the best and has a wonderful team.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

I walked away from the initial consult with Dr. Saad with more insight than my 6 months in therapy with my prior therapist. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016