Ratings for Dr. Yasmine Saad

Dr. Yasmine Saad was wonderful. She made us feel welcome, comfortable and safe and was super insightful in just one session.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

In our introductory session, Dr. Saad offered remarkable insights to issues that have been reoccurring obstacles in my life for sometime. She was very attentive when I was speaking and was very direct when delivering her analysis, which I found to be very refreshing.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I highly recommend Madison Park Psychological Services.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Saad was extremely helpful and intuitive in her approach. I really felt she helped me a great deal even after just my first visit.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

The therapy is very tailored and personalized to you. I also find that the practice cares more about your health and progress than about running out the clock. I recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Amazing! I highly recommend her. She helped so much! I have been to therapy on and off all my life and no one has helped me as much as doctor Saad. She is the best and has a wonderful team.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

I walked away from the initial consult with Dr. Saad with more insight than my 6 months in therapy with my prior therapist. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Saad was and is absolutely amazing. I've never been to a psychologist before so I was a little scared because I also didn't know where to start. She made me feel so comfortable and she really took the time to listen and hear me out and gave me feedback that has truly changed the way I look at things. I owe her so much - she is absolutely amazing!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr. Saad and her staff are excellent! I have made great progress in a few months thanks to her team.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Saad is an amazing doctor! I feel so much better after just a session! I had this week my session with the therapist she matched me with and I am so happy. She was very helpful and a great match for me! I have been referred to Dr. Saad's group practice by a friend psychologist who said that they were the best in town and I have to agree. The quality of therapy and help is so much better than what I had in the past! I am so grateful to be able to see a therapist in this practice!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015