Dr. Yasmine Saad

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yasmine Saad

I am very pleased with Dr. Saad's service. I find her to be insightful, soothing and genuine. She is willing to delve into traditional and not traditional methods of therapy and I find I have made more progress with her than I have with anything in many years of being stagnant. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

She was extremely comforting and helpful in a very difficult time.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Saad is one of the best therapists I've encountered. She gives highly insightful advice and is very perceptive, all in the span of one session. Definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

It was my first visit to phycologist in my life. Dr. Yasmine made me feel like home. Beautiful spacious office..tastefully decorated. It was important to me because I'm a visual, creative person and believe in energies. Dr. Yasmine is such a good listener, she was "not looking at the clock"... But carefully guiding me trough. Everything she said was right on point. It was a pleasure to be in such a care. She gave me steps I needed to begin the process of healing and things were never the same after that. I went to acupuncture, start following positive forums. I don't believe in quick fix so seeing great specialist on the regular bases is very important :)

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Yasmine Saad was wonderful. She made us feel welcome, comfortable and safe and was super insightful in just one session.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

In our introductory session, Dr. Saad offered remarkable insights to issues that have been reoccurring obstacles in my life for sometime. She was very attentive when I was speaking and was very direct when delivering her analysis, which I found to be very refreshing.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I highly recommend Madison Park Psychological Services.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Saad was extremely helpful and intuitive in her approach. I really felt she helped me a great deal even after just my first visit.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

The therapy is very tailored and personalized to you. I also find that the practice cares more about your health and progress than about running out the clock. I recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Amazing! I highly recommend her. She helped so much! I have been to therapy on and off all my life and no one has helped me as much as doctor Saad. She is the best and has a wonderful team.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Dr. Yasmine Saad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yasmine Saad has been nominated top doctor in New York in 2015, 2016 and 2017. She has been practicing and teaching psychotherapy for over a decade. Dr. Saad completed her studies in Clinical Psychology at the University of Paris in 1999 and obtained with high honors a DESS (a specialized diploma in Clinical Psychology), permitting her to practice as a Clinical Psychologist in France. She has worked in multiple clinical settings in Paris before coming to New York, where she obtained her PHD from the nationally renowned Derner Institute Of Advanced Psychological studies in 2005. She is sought after nationally and internationally for her skills and has helped people from diverse backgrounds. Dr. Saad has revolutionized the world of therapy by building a practice that tailors its therapeutic approach to the patient's personality, needs and style of communication. She believes that the most effective therapy stems from a match between the therapist's specialty, personality and style of communication and the patient. Her goal is to help as many people as possible by matching them with the right therapist and giving them all the tools they need to be free of suffering. Dr. Yasmine Saad has built a practice that tailors help to every person's need so that everyone can find the right therapist and feel better as fast possible. She provides a comfortable, safe and warm environment while using her expertise with various forms of treatment to tailor the therapy to the patient's needs and personality. She focuses on the present and helps you deal with your current issues as they manifest themselves in everyday life. She will actively and empathically work with you to understand your difficulties, solve problems and expand your personal growth. She provides individual, couple, and group psychotherapy for adolescents and adults in Spanish, French, and English. People have been coming to see Dr. Saad and have been amazed by how better they felt after just one session. They then saw a therapist who matches their personality, style of communication and who specializes in the type of therapy needed. People have been very impressed by the therapist they were match to and have referred friends and family members to this practice. Therapy tailored to your need and your personality is the key to the success of this practice!

• English
  • French
  • Spanish

• Adelphi University (Grad. 2005)

• Anxiety
  • Panic attacks and panic disorder
  • Social anxiety disorder (social phobia)
  • Generalized anxiety disorder
  • Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
  • Depression (major depressive disorder)
  • Postpartum depression
  • Persistent depressive disorder (dysthymia)
  • Anger management
  • Marriage counseling
  • Premarital counseling
  • Family therapy
  • Psychotherapy
  • Cognitive behavioral therapy
  • Complicated grief
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)

• Top doctor award

Golden Rule
Health Alliance
Healthlink

Request an Appointment

Please complete this form to request an appointment