Ratings for Dr. Yasmine Saad

I walked away from the initial consult with Dr. Saad with more insight than my 6 months in therapy with my prior therapist. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Saad was and is absolutely amazing. I've never been to a psychologist before so I was a little scared because I also didn't know where to start. She made me feel so comfortable and she really took the time to listen and hear me out and gave me feedback that has truly changed the way I look at things. I owe her so much - she is absolutely amazing!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr. Saad and her staff are excellent! I have made great progress in a few months thanks to her team.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Saad is an amazing doctor! I feel so much better after just a session! I had this week my session with the therapist she matched me with and I am so happy. She was very helpful and a great match for me! I have been referred to Dr. Saad's group practice by a friend psychologist who said that they were the best in town and I have to agree. The quality of therapy and help is so much better than what I had in the past! I am so grateful to be able to see a therapist in this practice!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

My experience with Dr. Saad and the therapist she recommended for me exceeded my expectations in every way. With their help I was able to become more aware of my issues and as a result make great changes in my life. My therapist was caring, insightful and warm. I highly recommend Dr. Saad and her team!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Saad and her team are wonderful. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Dr. Saad is amazing. Even when I walk into her office feeling great, and that I don't have anything that I specifically want to discuss, she casually finds something really insightful that makes me think. I have only wonderful things to say about her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr Saad and her team of psychologists are amazing! I love the concept: meeting with a senior psychologist who will design and tailor a treatment for me and then pick the best psychologist for me!I first had an initial consult with Dr. Saad and I got so much out of it. She understood me right away and picked a psychologist in her practice who would be best for me. I then met with my therapist and she was great! She has been so helpful! It is so hard to find a good therapist and it was such a relief to find someone good for me. I was so happy that I referred friends and family members. We all got different therapists and think wonders about Dr Saad's team. I think that this is the best place to seek therapy!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

Dr. Yasmine Saad gave me gentle, precise insight into behavior that was undermining the quality of my life. Supportive, calm and patient, Dr. Saad's elegant and sophisticated approach helped me to understand how and why I undermine myself. She is an enormously talented and gifted practitioner and I am and will be forever grateful to have benefited from her wisdom as well as her superb listening and keen analytic skills.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr. Saad is very insightful and thoughtful. She is warm and will guide you through your discoveries.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013