Ratings for Dr. Bogdan S. Butriy

Just had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Butriy. A friend recommended Elite Dentistry Center to me. As soon as I interacted with Dr. Butriy and his staff, I knew I would choose them . Dr. Butriy and his staff are extremely professional. They are very detailed, thorough, and courteous. This is, by far, the nicest dental office I've ever been to. The office is filled with state-of-the-art equipment - not like other dental offices usually look like they haven't been updated since the 70's.I highly recommend Elite Dentistry Center for any dental work...

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

This was/is the worst dental experience I have ever had and it has been on going 8 months after I visited the office. I went in because I had chipped a tooth and needed to get that taken care of. Dr Butriy was not very friendly to begin with and I felt a weird vibe from him ,but that us beside the point, he took a look at my tooth said I needed a root canal and then just started drilling away without telling me what he was doing. Apparently he was getting the cavity out (which he didn't even get it all out, I found out later), and then put some temporary filling in and told me I had to wait 3 weeks to finish the root canal. I really did not like how he did not give me any information about what was happening, he just went ahead and did what he wanted to do. So I then paid a hefty fee for "Root Canal Start". The temporary filling started falling out into my mouth immediately so the next day I called and asked if this was normal and what I should do. She proceeded to tell me that I could come in and they would refill it for me, which is ridiculous. I would be going there every 2 days (because it didn't last much longer than that) for 3 weeks to get it re-filled and when I asked why I had to wait 3 weeks so said well we just like to wait 2-3 weeks before doing it, no medical reason as to why I was forced to suffer that long. I was not happy so my co-worker recommended a dentist and they were able to see me 2 days after I visited Dr Butriy. I went there and they said they weren't sure of what exactly Dr. Butriy had done but he def had left some cavity there. They proceeded to perform the root canal right then and there. I then had to get things right with my insurance company because they already paid Dr. Butriy for a root canal, but it states in my insurance plan that they only pay for "completed procedures" so I had to get a refund and my insurance paid my new dentist. Now, 8 months later I get a bill every couple weeks from DR Butriy for some surgery that was not performed. Each time I call I get told that I can ignore this bill and that I won't get a new one. Then every couple weeks I get a new one. I have told them that I will not be paying this and that my insurance won't be either because of the trouble they cause. Again they say ok disregard the billl. I have recently called and am waiting to hear from someone in charge as to why I am being asked to pay for something that was not performed. This is absolutely the worst dental experience I have ever had.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr Butriy is the most skilled and competent dentist that has ever treated me. His office and support staff are spot on. He used the laser to replace 2 large fillings and placed a new filling with little if any discomfort. Well worth the small fee not covered under insurance in lieu of shots and drills. I recommend him to family and friends without reservation and have every confidence in his practice.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Butriys for a while now. I was always scared of dentists until I sat in Dr. Butriy's chair. Recently I had won a teeth whitening contest provided by Dr. Butriy's office. I had an excellent experience as always, starting with the front desk friendly staff and throughout the entire procedure. The procedure was explained to me in detail including the slight possibility of minor pain around the gums after the procedure. Dr. Butriy is carrying and made sure that i was comfortable and not in any pain throughout the procedure. My teeth are couple shades whiter and I could not be more happy with the ending results!! Overall the Dr. Butriy is great, office is beautiful, staff is friendly and I recommend him for any procedure. Thanks To Dr. Butriy and Natalie Butriy for the excellent experience.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I was more then happy with the Dentist, staff, office and my treatment. Their rates were very reasonable.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

I consider myself a "picky" patient. I've had dental problems for many years and I've been a patient of at least five different East side dentist offices. All this time I couldn't find a great dentist, clean office, modern equipment and friendly staff under the same roof. Finally I found it at Elite Dentistry Center. Dr. Butriy is unique professional, he can take care of any dental needs, from cavity to implants. He filled all my cavities, extracted three of my teeth and each time it was fast and painless procedure. It is hard to believe previous comment about Elite's unprofessional service...

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

The pain was excruciating, the service was horrible and they over-billed. Dr. Bogdan examined my X-rays with less care than someone reading a menu at McDonald's. He then haphazardly decided that I needed several fillings. Then he began drilling out my cavities with the care of an auto-mechanic. Next, a female dental assistant took over. She, rather then the dentist, was charged with actually installing the fillings. I think she must have been inexperienced because she could not adjust the fillings in a way that gave me a clean bite. After I examined my own teeth, I discovered that she had not filled two gaping holes made by the dentist. I literally had to argue with Sasha and Olga to get them to schedule me. At the time service was rendered, I paid the co-pay and received a receipt indicating that the bill was paid-in-full. Unfortunately, after two weeks I received another bill indicating that the initial bill was only an estimate and that I still owed a substantial sum.

Submitted October 1, 2012

I just got two wisdom teeth removed last night, and it was as easy as getting any other tooth pulled. It look less than a minute to remove two wisdom teeth that had erupted, and one was impacted! Dr. Butriy knows what he's doing, and is amazing. I highly recommend, especially if you're nervous about the dentist!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Simply the best dental care I have ever recieved. I trust Elite to handle all my dental needs. Dr. Butry and his staff are caring and very knowledgeable about all phases of your dental experience from oral surgery to simple cleanings and everything in between. -Vic Anderson-

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

He is very knowledgeable and helpful. Always has good words to support and reduce my fears. Has gold hands

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011