Ratings for Dr. Jeniffer L. Baer

If you want a dentist to be yelling at their co-works while their hands are in your mouth then you have found the dentist! I wish I could give these people zero stars. First off you need to know that you will not see the dentist when you come in to have your teeth cleaned, you get the oral hygienist. So that time when the dentist comes out and looks into your mouth and says hey there, you haven't been flossing, never happens.The only time you see the dentist is when you are getting work done. Now this dentist is so talented because she can multitask like no other. She is working on your mouth while she is fussing at her "incompetent" staff. So she is nice and angry when filling those cavities. The rest of the staff is constantly changing (probably because the dentist is constantly yelling at them and informing them how useless they are) so you will most likely have someone new each visit. They are difficult to get ahold of and do not call you back. The best decision I made was to fire them, and even that was drawn out. I had sent them a formal request to have my records transferred by snail mail. And two weeks later when my new dentist had still not received the records, I emailed. Then emailed again. Then called and asked "Did you get my letter/emails?" The response? "Yes we have. We will get to it". Two more weeks later my new dentist finally gets my records emailed over. Don't ever go here.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. Baer and her staff are absolutely excellent. I've been coming to her for years and I would definitely recommend her to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Hygienist injured my jaw. Others have reported rough handling in this office. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Staff slightly "short" with me. Doctor seemed rushed, but I've only had one experience so far. (Will update rating if anything changes after more visits.)

Submitted October 8, 2014