Ratings for Dr. Sheralyn K. King

Very knowledgeable, and professional! Staff is amazing!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

She did both of my childrens exams together so my daughter heard the answers her brother gave. We asked for a diffrent letter chart and were told "just read the letters". I also paid an extra $58 for a contact fitting for my daughter, but the exam was the exact same for both, which means she did not measure the axis of the cornea. I'm sure she used last years measurment. When we got her glasses my daughter said she thought they were wrong. I went to a diffrent Dr. and sure enough the prescription was WRONG and the axis measurement was off by 15 degrees! I am glad I am only out $200, if I had ordered the contacts it would be $500. When I called to get my money back I was told that eyes change and every exam will be a little diffrent. Funny, the prescription they gave her says "eyeglass prescriptions will expire 2 years from exam date" We did't get 2 weeks!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Dr. Sheralyn K. King's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Chambersburg, PA