Ratings for Dr. Lauren A. Wanosky

Great experience. Fixed up an issue I put off for too long from my previous dentist. Pain free and tooth still going strong.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I have been a regular patient for about 5 years and have always come out with a pleasant experience. Punctuality is important to me during the work week. No problems getting in there on time and no excuses. The work I was booked in for took longer than I expected but was out of there in 45 minutes. I felt the proper time was still taken on me and they didn't want me to leave until I was satisfied with how things felt.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

The front desk staff Susan was on top of my scheduling. Dr. Wanosky was very knowledgable with my issue and gave me options for fixing it or simply treating it until I could get it resolved. A lot more honest than other dentists I have been to. I feel comfortable coming back (and I'm scared of dentists) because of the feeling of trust and knowing I'm not being taken for a ride.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014