Ratings for Dr. Daryl Byrd

Now he is practicing in Tn on a probationary basis pending a violation he has in another state. I pray this man will lose his license completely. I had a nightmare of a visit.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Horrible, CROOK, Crazy! This man ruined my life, my smile, and my self-esteem with his botched work!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

I initially went to see Dr. Byrd because of a toothache. Dr. Byrd was very through and explained all the work I needed to have done. After getting the estimate of the work to be done I applied for Care Credit. After neglecting my teeth for many years I decided it was time to fix them, but I did not have the money. I was approved for Care Credit and $13.500 later I have a beautiful smile and white teeth. My lipstick goes on even now and my husband kisses me more. I wish I had met Dr. Byrd years ago. If there is ever a question please show my before and after pictures. Dr. Byrd you fixed my teeth and changed my life...Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr. Byrd did some bridge work for me and I am very pleased with the results. I would return to Dr. Byrd again if I were in the same city as he. I read some previous ratings and have two things to say. If you are not familiar with how dentistry works and the time and precision involved with certain procedures you can get discouraged, also dentistry as with any other medical profession require participation from the patient. if the patient is not available than the work cannot be completed.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr. Byrd is a very thorough and knowledgeable professional. I was extremely impressed with his service and his staff. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I felt very safe and comfortable. Very minimal, would definitely use Dr. Byrd.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

A similar story. Had me pay up front for braces then didn't call for months. When I finally did get in tough with him he blamed that on his employees also. Then delayed again, and again then blamed the hurricane, then called and said he is "illegally" locked out of his office. He should be in jail for theft.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Byrd had me sign up for care credit services(a loan co.) for my dentures $5000 worth of so called services and he cashed the check and did not contact me for 6 months until the insurance company called to ask how my dentures were I told them he hadn't called me to do anything they called him and he called me back the very next day to tell me his employee quit and he didn't know what happen but my guess is he didn't care until the insurance company called to inform him about his fraud so he did the work and they didn't fit.I told him set an app. and he took the dentures and I can't get them back I've been calling for over a month and they keep giving me the run around all this has taken almost 3 years and now I have a bill every month and no teeth ! I think this man is a crook and should be put in jail and he is committing insurance fraud I will get a lawyer and sue him for what good that will do!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011