Dr. Daniel E. Careaga

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel E. Careaga

When I first walked into Dr. Careaga'€™s office, my idea was to shop around and gather competitive quotes in order to make my decision on who would be performing my procedure. Once I met with the doctor he explained the procedure in detail and answered all of my questions. During his consultation, he demonstrated patience and knowledge. I then went on to meet with Lourdes, the director of operations who went over the cost and finance options. The warm welcome I received throughout my entire consultation made me feel so much at ease that I immediately decided I was not going to waste my time in shopping around and I signed the contract right then and there! I was beyond excited to have my surgery. I was literally counting down the days. On the day of my surgery, as I’m getting ready to go into the operating room, the doctor comes in and tells me that my sugar levels were very high and that he unfortunately could not perform the surgery until they had been regulated. I experienced complete devastation as I’m sue you can relate to anxiously awaiting something so badly, being so close to it and not getting it! This was a major step back for me since I had to go and see an endocrinologist, get on medication and begin to monitor my sugar levels very closely. Dr. Careaga advised that it would take at least 3 months to get my levels to where they needed to be in order to perform the surgery. The emotional support that I received from both Dr. Careaga and Lourdes throughout this time was remarkable. They would check in on me once a week to see how I was doing both physically and emotionally. This in itself was priceless for me. Although this has no relation to my surgery, I remember being at happy hour in the Gables one evening and receiving a message from Lourdes (clearly past office hours) to see how I was doing. I shared this with my friends and they were in awe at her attention to detail! I am incredibly proud to say that with determination and a strong mindset, I regulated my sugar levels within a month and was able to have my procedure. I could not be any happier. Dr. Careaga has demonstrated his professionalism in many ways. He is very meticulous and this is imperative when having any type of procedure done. Dr. Careaga's office staff is amazing and I will begin with Lourdes, the support that she extended to me was unbelievable. She was always available to answer any questions or concerns I may have had. Lisandra, the surgical assistance was patient, very accommodating and understanding. Patty, the office manager, always has a smile on her face and is very efficient. Andrea who assists the doctor in consultations and handles the labs was very nice and also accommodating. Annette who takes extremely good care of you in the recovery room (this for me was crucial, as you want someone that treats you well and nurtures you during this time) was outstanding. Jenny, the therapist that does the lymphatic massages, is amazing! She is soft spoken, walks you through the massages and provides suggestions and advice on what to do and not to do after your procedure. I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Careaga'€™s office. I have authorized Lourdes to give my name and number to any patient that wishes to hear my story in full detail and wants or needs additional reassurance

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

On December 2nd, I had liposuction with Dr. Careaga, as a way to get back my old figure. My experience started with a great reference and several awesome testimonials online. I knew Dr. Careaga was good, but I really had no idea how good until I got into the office. Right away, he seemed to create a trusting relationship with me, which is one thing I was looking for in a provider. When it is all said and done, however, everything comes down to results. I am completely satisfied with Dr. Careaga’s work. I love how I look and feel since my liposuction procedure. My advice is that any woman who is looking at this type of body contouring procedure needs to go with the right doctor. That surgeon is Dr. Careaga.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Me realice un aumento de labios con fillers y tengo que decir que me encantaron! Reana Myers P.A. me inyecto y no me dolio para nada, es super profesional y muy amable. Cuando vine a la consulta le comente como queria mis labios, ella me escucho y me guio como podiamos hacerlos y el resulto fue mucho mejor de lo que esperaba. Con seguridad volvere para mas tratamientos y procedimientos

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Los resultados de mi Tummy Tuck con el Dr. Careaga han superado mis espectativas. Hace un ano me relice un Tummy Tuck con otro doctor en otro pais y los resultados no fueron los que esperaba. Gracias a una de mis paciente conoci al Dr. Careaga e inmediatamente supe que el era el doctor que necesitaba para arreglarme la cirugia que me habian hecho mal. El Dr. Careaga es super profesional, te cuentas las cosas sin rodeos y su staff es super amable y dispuesto a yudarte en lo que necesitas.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I had a 2 procedure's done with Dr. Careaga and I'm extremely satisfied and happy with my results. One of the procedure that I had done was the Cellulaze (remove cellulite) on both of my thighs. I had some discomfort / pain after for approximately 1 week. I was amazed when I saw my legs for the first time after the surgery. I would say that approximately 90% of my cellulite was gone. Dr. Careaga told me, that I can expect to see more results. I would highly recommend this procedure. My 2nd procedure was a breast reduction. I'm happy and amazed what a great job Dr. Careaga did. My breast look perky and nice. It has been almost 3 months since I had these procedures and I have had no medical issues or any complaints. The staff as well are very professional and friendly. The medical assistants take the time to help you and answer any questions that you may have. They are also very sensitive with you. Dr. Careaga, is a doctor that loves what he does and he shows it by taking the time to explain every detail about the procedure that he will be performing on you. You can ask him as many questions that you want, that he will never get upset or frustrated with you.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Careaga is by far the absolute best plastic surgeon in Miami... in the entire state of Florida. He performed my tummy tuck and my results are phenomenal. He is extremely talented, and very gifted with his hands. Dr. Careaga and his staff are friendly and attentive and they are there for you every step of the way from the very beginning and they are dedicated to providing excellent service and maintaining a relationship with you well after your procedure. This has definitely been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. He’s also going to perform my Brazilian Butt Lift and I’m so excited and looking forward to the new and improved me! Thank you Dr. Careaga... you are truly amazing!!! Two before pics, and a pic of me four months after my Tummy Tuck procedure! I look and feel fabulous... now he’s gonna perform my BBL and my confidence is through the roof!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I did a Full Tummy Tuck with Dr. Careaga and he is an artist when it comes to a aesthetics procedure. The staff is amazing! I should have done this years ago!! My results are amazing and if I have to do it again I will do it without a second thought. My recovery was incredibly quick and I feel great. This was truly a life changing experience. I definitely recommend Dr. careaga, and I will with no doubt come back again 👍

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Me realice una aumento de senos con el Dr. Careaga y estoy muy contenta con mis resultados. Es muy perfeccionista en su trabajo lo que me parece muy importante. Su equipo es super amable y profesional. Todas mis amigas han visto mi experiencia y quieren venir a tener una consulta con el Dr. Careaga.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Me encanto el tratamiento de Sclerotherapy, lo recomiendo al 100%. No es doloroso, vi los resultados immediatamente y la PA fue genial. Recomiendo completamente esta clinica ya que varias de mis amigas se Han realizado el Tummy Tuck.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I spent time researching the neck lift procedure before meeting with any doctors, so I knew exactly what I wanted to have done. While I had several consultations with various surgeons, it was only Dr. Careaga that came with a high recommendation from a close friend. Immediately, I felt a connection with Dr. Careaga and liked that he seemed to understand what I was looking to improve. While my expectations for my plastysmaplasty and Z-plasty with were high, Dr. Careaga met them and then some. His staff is always very warm and caring, so coming to this office is truly a pleasurable experience. Dr. Careaga is great, knows what he is doing, and honestly, is simply the best cosmetic surgeon around. I’m very pleased and would recommend Dr. Careaga to others.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Daniel E. Careaga's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Botox injections
  • Laser resurfacing
  • Laser hair removal
  • Buttock lift
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Breast lift