Dr. Daniel E. Careaga

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel E. Careaga

When I first walked into Dr. Careaga'€™s office, my idea was to shop around and gather competitive quotes in order to make my decision on who would be performing my procedure. Once I met with the doctor he explained the procedure in detail and answered all of my questions. During his consultation, he demonstrated patience and knowledge. I then went on to meet with Lourdes, the director of operations who went over the cost and finance options. The warm welcome I received throughout my entire consultation made me feel so much at ease that I immediately decided I was not going to waste my time in shopping around and I signed the contract right then and there! I was beyond excited to have my surgery. I was literally counting down the days. On the day of my surgery, as I’m getting ready to go into the operating room, the doctor comes in and tells me that my sugar levels were very high and that he unfortunately could not perform the surgery until they had been regulated. I experienced complete devastation as I’m sue you can relate to anxiously awaiting something so badly, being so close to it and not getting it! This was a major step back for me since I had to go and see an endocrinologist, get on medication and begin to monitor my sugar levels very closely. Dr. Careaga advised that it would take at least 3 months to get my levels to where they needed to be in order to perform the surgery. The emotional support that I received from both Dr. Careaga and Lourdes throughout this time was remarkable. They would check in on me once a week to see how I was doing both physically and emotionally. This in itself was priceless for me. Although this has no relation to my surgery, I remember being at happy hour in the Gables one evening and receiving a message from Lourdes (clearly past office hours) to see how I was doing. I shared this with my friends and they were in awe at her attention to detail! I am incredibly proud to say that with determination and a strong mindset, I regulated my sugar levels within a month and was able to have my procedure. I could not be any happier. Dr. Careaga has demonstrated his professionalism in many ways. He is very meticulous and this is imperative when having any type of procedure done. Dr. Careaga's office staff is amazing and I will begin with Lourdes, the support that she extended to me was unbelievable. She was always available to answer any questions or concerns I may have had. Lisandra, the surgical assistance was patient, very accommodating and understanding. Patty, the office manager, always has a smile on her face and is very efficient. Andrea who assists the doctor in consultations and handles the labs was very nice and also accommodating. Annette who takes extremely good care of you in the recovery room (this for me was crucial, as you want someone that treats you well and nurtures you during this time) was outstanding. Jenny, the therapist that does the lymphatic massages, is amazing! She is soft spoken, walks you through the massages and provides suggestions and advice on what to do and not to do after your procedure. I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Careaga'€™s office. I have authorized Lourdes to give my name and number to any patient that wishes to hear my story in full detail and wants or needs additional reassurance

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I spent time researching the neck lift procedure before meeting with any doctors, so I knew exactly what I wanted to have done. While I had several consultations with various surgeons, it was only Dr. Careaga that came with a high recommendation from a close friend. Immediately, I felt a connection with Dr. Careaga and liked that he seemed to understand what I was looking to improve. While my expectations for my plastysmaplasty and Z-plasty with were high, Dr. Careaga met them and then some. His staff is always very warm and caring, so coming to this office is truly a pleasurable experience. Dr. Careaga is great, knows what he is doing, and honestly, is simply the best cosmetic surgeon around. I’m very pleased and would recommend Dr. Careaga to others.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I am delighted with my results from my tummy tuck. I was feeling like my body was falling apart, but Dr. Careaga reassured me that he could help. Dr. Careaga knows what looks good. It also helps to mention he is the best plastic surgeon in Miami. From my first consultation, he answered all my questions and reassured me I would be safe with him. Dr. Careaga is very professional, just had the first follow up after the surgery. He dedicates time and attention to his patients; I would recommend him to just about anyone!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I had been thinking about getting a Mommy Makeover done for quite some time. Over the years, I kept seeing Dr. Careaga's appearances on TV, his practice kept popping-up on Facebook, and his before/after photographs kept showing up on my Instagram feed. I took the hint and booked a consultation. From the first time I met with Dr. Careaga, I knew he was the one for me! He made me feel so comfortable and answered every single question with the patience of a saint. My procedure was quickly performed with minimal pain and the results are more amazing than anything I could've imagined. Dr. Careaga exceeded my every expectation. If I could I would give him ten stars instead of five I would. He gets my full recommendation.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

My ultimate goal was to get a flatter stomach with a snatched waist. However, that was not the case. I was cut in places that I did not agree too, which resulted to keloid scars. This doctor did not have good bedside manners. Also, he was very unprofessional. His staff supports him in whatever decision he makes whether it's good, or bad. Since I had my surgery performed by this doctor, I have never received a follow up call from them. Unlike any other caring doctor, Daniel Carega does not care for his patients, also he does not accept any responsibility for his mistakes. Yes, we are human and we all make mistakes, but it is up to that certain individual to make a change and find a resolution to the problem. If I can post pictures to this website, I would. However, there are many pictures of what this doctor has done to me on google, and real self.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I saw Dr. Careaga for a breast lift and tummy tuck on March 30th. He came highly recommended by both my clients and my coworkers. After having four kids, my breast were very big and my belly was ugly. As soon as I saw the results that one of my coworkers got from her breast augmentation at Dr. Careaga’s office, I was convinced that he was the doctor for me. I was nervous and had to come into his office three times before I decided to move ahead with the procedures. However, over the years, I had met with 11 other doctors, but none had given me any confidence in their abilities. With Dr. Careaga, I felt safe and sure about his suggestions. Dr. Careaga’s clinic is beautiful and his staff is truly the best in Miami. I am so happy with my results. My recovery has gone smooth so far, with no scarring. Dr. Careaga is a real perfectionist and I feel comfortable recommending him to anyone thinking about their own plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Although roughly twelve years ago, I was very thin, I got married and gained weight. I was so frustrated with my appearance, when a coworker suggested I see Dr. Careaga. She had a breast augmentation at his office and her results were tremendous. After hearing such great things about Dr. Careaga, I decided to do some investigation on my own, watching YouTube videos and looking at online reviews. I scheduled my consultation at Dr. Careaga’s office and found him to be very professional and kind. He listened to everything and explained his suggested procedures clearly. On April 12th, Dr Careaga performed my tummy tuck and liposuction. I am so happy that my stomach is now completely flat and the shape of my hips is perfect. My results look very natural. Dr. Careaga has a wonderful staff that always made me feel like I was at home. Overall, I couldn’t be more satisfied. If I had to do another cosmetic procedure I would confidently return to Dr. Careaga.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I am extremely satisfied with my results from my mommy makeover. Dr. Careaga knows exactly what looks good. He is always there when you need him for questions or concerns. He even returned my call on the weekend. He is sweet and kind as well as his staff. Once you come to the first consultation you will not want to go anywhere else! Fernanda was so sweet and caring. ❤ thank you Dr for my new body!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Mi nombre es Leslie y estoy super contenta con el procedimiento que me realizo el dr Daniel Careaga,y muy satisfecha con todo la atencion recibida departe de todo el personal de la oficina en especial de la masajista Laura Gonzalez que sin Ella mi recuperation tan rapida no hubiese sido possible, gracias dr Careaga

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

I decided to have a breast augmentation in February. My friend recently had the same procedure, so I could completely relate with her experience. She saw Dr. Careaga, and came away with amazing results. I had one breast removed and really wanted this fixed. The final results from my surgery are so amazing, my breasts look and feel incredibly natural. It is wonderful how caring and kind Dr. Careaga is. Through the whole process, he listened to what I wanted and determined exactly what would give me the most organic-looking chest possible. I recommend him to any ladies who are thinking about having their breasts done.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Daniel E. Careaga's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Botox injections
  • Laser resurfacing
  • Laser hair removal
  • Buttock lift
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Breast lift