Ratings for Dr. Ling P. Chen

Dr. Chen herself is an okay doctor, but doesn't seem very open to patient's requests. She intially prescribed me birth control pills, but when I had some questions regarding the medication, she never returned my call. Her receptionist is THE worst I've ever encountered - I've never met anyone that's been more rude or condescending than her. I switched doctors just to avoid having to deal with her receptionist.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Every office visit is very rush, and she was impatient to answer questions. She said she like natrul birth; but finally She terrify me into Caesarean birth when I gave birth. I got infection by her fault.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Her staff in her office were nice but she is a very careless and unknowledgable doctor. Because of that it took me more than one year to recover from(but not fully recovered) the great pain caused from delivery to my baby(my pubis separated during delivery to my baby).When i was in such a great pain after delivery to my baby,she didn't evern care about my pain.She is so unknowledge that she didn't even realize my pubis might be separated even though one of the nice nurses reported to her that my pubis may be separated during the delivery and i was in great pain.She didn't even bother to take an x-ray to see what happened to my body.When she came to the hospital room i was staying at she just said "You need to get out of the bed to walk.Don't think you deserve extra service because you gave birth to a baby(She meant i was acting like a spoiled person)" Because of her mistake i missed the best chance to fix my pubis.It was horrible experience in my life which i will never forget.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009

She is very nice and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Ling P. Chen's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1992)