Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Marino

I've been going to Dr. Marino and staff for about 3 years now and have always been treated well and have not had any issues with treatment. I've had two crowns done and never had a problem. Office always seems to be on time and never have to wait for the appointment when i get there. Big dfference from other places i have been in the past.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I have had wonderful experiences at Dr Marino's office. Her work has been exceptional and her staff courteous and friendly

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I regret coming to this dentist. I was new to Lakeland and I needed a dentist. I wish had did more research before going to Dr. Marino. They were sarcastic and rushing through my procedure. She insisted that I keep opening my mouth wider and wider. From that day on, I have had trouble with my jaw. Don't go to this doctor. You will regret it too.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Horrible experience here - rude, condescending staff and shockingly nasty dentist. They shamed me for needing dental work, talked down to me and were all about trying to beef up my treatment plan. This woman actually seemed hostile toward me for no apparent reason, and no one in the office would smile or pretend to be human.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

My permanent crown keeps falling out -only in for 5 months. Also-she replaced another crown and finally I had to have extracted due to pain. I wish if my teeth are not worth fixing - they would be honest.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

I had gone 2 years without seeing dentist. Dr. Marino and her staff were pleasant and very professional. She is in-network with our plan and the crown that I knew I would need is reasonably priced compared to our last Dentist. Receding gums is pretty obvious especially with xray and those were explained well to me.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

I go to the dentist every six months and this dentist told me I needed 4 crowns for $2700 and my gums were receding. Plus they take a lot of unnecessary x-rays. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011