Ratings for Dr. Marc T. Milhander

He's busy. He's always a little late (5-10 min). But no one has better listened or understood me. He offers support, insight and empathy...the way you need and wish a best friend would. He can be challenging and confrontive, and that's a good thing even though sometimes it stings. I can't imagine a better psychologist. He worked with my family practice doctor to help me get the medicine I need to manage my depression and anxiety.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

MTH is critical but does so for constructive purposes. Makes you come to your own conclusions and take responsibility for yourself. Very good.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Best Psychologist I've seen. Highly recommend. He helped me, my husband and my kids through some very difficult changes.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

When our 9 yr old son and my husband and I met with this doctor he chewed out my son- I think he was using "tough love" but I was HIGHLY offended! He didn't know my son- and maybe that hard line IS needful for difficult kids, but my son is sensitive and WANTS to please. Just having a few issues with dealing with his ADHD. WHY he took this attitude with him was totally unneccesary. My son was confused thinking he got yelled at because he was a bad boy and had done something wrong. Unless you had an out of control child who needs a firm handle on thier behavior I would NOT suggest you go to him!

Submitted February 2, 2015

Marc is a great counselor! He helped me through several situations and was always very supportive.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013